☠️⚰️To Much Death Not Enough Life To Much Darkness Not Enough Light🕯️☀️

As Marcus was climbing out of the Escalade he sees his daughter ride up beside him on her Harley and he asks as he walks over to her "where are the girls!?"  Muerte replies "with mom they figured I needed a day when in truth I just needed to see y...

As Marcus was climbing out of the Escalade he sees his daughter ride up beside him on her Harley and he asks as he walks over to her "where are the girls!?"  Muerte replies "with mom they figured I needed a day when in truth I just needed to see you!"  she replies as she walks over and gives him a hug he chuckles with a smile as he hugs her back "I was about to go see Riz and wouldn't want the girls in there seeing him in that state anyway"  she adds "yeah!"  he replies "uncle O seems to be having a real tough time with all this he wants to do what's right by the crew as a whole but he also wants to do what's right by his family.... those that have been under his wing from the very start!"  she says he smiles at her he knew that over anyone she would understand and see everything from every angle and not just look at one side of the story "I may have told him that you'd be proud and stand by whatever decision he made I just hope nothing happens to make me "eat my words" as the phrase goes!.... though I may not have used it right"  she adds he chuckles "there's been to much death and not enough life to much darkness not enough light"  she says softly he hugs her to him once more "I really should let you get back to work.... I love you!"  she tells him "I love you too hija!"  he replies then he kisses the top of her head and she walks back over to her bike "tell Miguel and Nestor I said hi"  she says as she climbs on her Harley "I will!"  he replies with a smile she waves at Miguel who was standing in his doorway waiting for Marcus Miguel waves back then she drives off "she's not going to stay!?"  Miguel asks Marcus who shakes his head and replies "she's going to visit Riz in the hospital"  Miguel nods "I was told to tell you and Nestor that she says "hi" though"  Marcus tells him Miguel smiles and the two men walk inside and get down to business.... "I love you like a brother Coco but if you're going to play with the girls.... leave your anger elsewhere!"  Vida tells Coco as he rushes out of the Temple like a pitbull on a mission Coco looks at her oddly she points to her daughter and cousins who were sitting at one of the tables with Demon at their side he looks over at them and smiles as they rush over to him (Coco) and give him a hug Coco picks lluvia up then Coco and Demon take the girls outside to play Coco kisses Vida's cheek as he walks past her and she smiles at him.... Muerte sat a Riz's side holding his hand as he lay on the hospital bed in a coma with a tube in his throat helping him breath she left him only for a few minutes so that she could use the ladies room and when she came back his room was filled with doctors and nurses doing their best to resuscitate him and she calls up Bishop "I only left long enough to use the ladies room! I thought he was ok!.... Taza was with him"  she says into her phone with a soft sad tone that told him that she was unsure what had truly happened Bishop went from a standing position to a sitting one as her words started to sink in for he finally realized who she was talking about he had remembered that she was going to visit Riz after she got some rest "Creeper!"  Muerte says with soft surprise Bishop heard something that sounded like a hug then his cousin say softly "I'm gonna call dad!.... let him know!"  Bishop hangs up only half hearing what she had said Creeper lets her go then walks over to where Taza was Taza turns and sees Muerte walk away her phone once again next to her ear and he knew that she might have guessed what he had done and that made his sadness deepen even more then he was when he committed such a heinous act....