🤷‍♀️Why Are You Staying When You Should Leave?!👋

Muerte decided she wanted to stay in Santo Padre with her father and the rest of her family and Juice decided that he would stay with her and the girls Happy stayed in Charming after all he is a member of the Charming Charter table so he HAD to stay with the others he really didn't have as much "freedom" as Juice and on top of taking care of her own kids Muerte helps Miguel out with his son Christobal who of course loves her, her children and her pups she also became a huge support system for Miguel who spent a lot of time questioning himself and his relationship with his mother after she had died Miguel comes home one night and hears Christobal crying and as soon as he enters the room Christobal stops for he ends up being picked up out of his play pen by Muerte "I'm gonna take him outside"  she tells Miguel as their eyes meet Miguel nods with a relieved expression on his face though it didn't take long for him to notice the dark hateful look on his wife who was on her hands and knees picking up their sons toys face which Muerte of course ignored for she only listened to Miguel's rule especially since she knew Emily hates her for no particular reason other than jealousy Muerte walks out of the room with Christobal sitting comfortably protected in her arms and a few seconds later Miguel hears the revving of a motorcycle and he couldn't help but smile for he knew that Muerte had talked Juice.... who had been sitting outside in the driveway leaning up against his Harley probably waiting for her.... into starting his Harley for some odd reason the sound of a motorcycle seemed to calm Christobal down Miguel knew that he's never been on one for Muerte and Juice weren't that stupid but Juice usually came on his motorcycle when he came with his "wife" and their kids and pups so perhaps that was the reason hearing the sound of that particular motorcycle was a clear sign that his favorite Godmother was here yes much to Emily's displeasure Muerte and Vida became Christobal's Godparents Juice smiled when Muerte had asked him to start his motorcycle when Christobal started to cry once again it took him by surprise that the young man stopped as soon as he heard it rev up softly what surprised him even more was when he felt Muerte lay the young man in his arms "he needs a mans touch and I think Mikey's gotta go back to work!"  she tells him softly he nods then smiles as he looks down at the young man who fell asleep in his arms "put him to bed before you leave yea!?"  Muerte says to Miguel with a hint of playfulness in her tone when she sees him walk outside and head towards his vehicle Miguel looks over at her and Juice with a smile on his face and chuckles then walks over takes his son from Juice then heads back inside to do what he was ordered to do "come on lets head home ma's cookin and I miss our girls!"  Muerte coos as she locks eyes with Juice and slides her hand seductively up his thigh Juice smiles kisses her lips then they climb onto his Harley and drive off.... when Juice and Muerte reach Marcus' home Paco was just leaving it as soon as Juice parks his Harley Muerte climbs off and gives the big man a hug before he climbed into his own vehicle then she walks back over to her "husband" takes his hand and gives her father who was standing outside as well a kiss then the three of them walk into the house where they both get bombarded by two pit bulls, three young girls and one young man which makes them chuckle with a smile Diana walks over with smile on her face and gives both Muerte and Juice a kiss on their temple which makes Juice's smile grow for he was not only grateful that both her and Marcus have excepted him fully into their growing family but happy as well that they had done so....

 when Juice and Muerte reach Marcus' home Paco was just leaving it as soon as Juice parks his Harley Muerte climbs off and gives the big man a hug before he climbed into his own vehicle then she walks back over to her "husband" takes his hand and ...