Need A Hug?!🤗🫂

"Dad!.... where's Paco!?!"  Muerte asks when she sees Marcus walk up Paco's driveway seeing the sadness in his eyes deepen she asks softly "he really is lost isn't he!?!"  Marcus wraps his arms around his daughter and she hides her head in his chest she looks up at him and asks "how's Nestor!?!"  he chuckles softly "I don't think he's ever seen him that way so it must have been a shock to him"  she says "it's a shock to both of us hija"  he replies "yeah.... I bet!"  she says softly "who's gonna take care of....!?!"  she asks he looks at her sadly then says "we'll figure it out.... come on!..... let's take him home!"  she nods then they walk into the house.... "always gotta show off those muscles huh EZ!?!"  Muerte teases as she watches him do some push-ups on the Clubhouse grounds without his shirt on EZ stands up with a chuckle then sees that she isn't alone for there is a young boy standing at her side "I thought you had girls!"  he says "I do!.... this is Paco's son Santiago he's stayin with me and my family for awhile"  she replies EZ smiles a sad smile "we've come to make sure you guys haven't trashed my Knuckle after Uncle O spent all that time cleaning it with his drool!"  she teases EZ chuckles then walks her over to where Bishop kept her Harley and she finds it in it's usual mint condition "wow he really did a good job!.... I'll have to thank Steve for that!"  she teases he laughs and the three of them walk inside "hey Steve can I get a glass of ice water and a soda for the little man and if you got any stashed away maybe some candy please!?"  Muerte asks the Prospect who nods "oh and thanks for making sure the guys took care of my bike!"  she adds the Prospect blushes as EZ chuckles with a smile Bishop and the other guys look at her with slightly raised eyebrows as Steve scurries off to do as he was asked "hey he works better if you make him blush not nervous!"  she jokes EZ laughs Bishop chuckles shaking his head with a smile "hey Uncle O.... would you mind having an extra mini Mayan hang out here today!?.... maybe he can help Steve and the girls clean the place or somethin!"  she asks looking over at the young man standing at her side Bishop looks at the mini man she was looking at and his eyebrow raises with curiosity "Paco's boy"  EZ explains Bishop nods in a "ah I see!" kinda way then says "I don't see why not!"  Muerte looks at Hank and says "I think Vida's left some kid kutte's in her cubby"  Hank nods then walks away to go find one a few seconds later he comes back with a kid sized leather kutte and sees the young man at Muerte's side eyes shine at the sight Muerte nods at the boy and he rushes over to Hank and lets him put it on there was a look of pride in the boys eyes once it was covering his chest and Bishop couldn't help but smile at the sight "alright Prospect lets get to work!"  Muerte says to Santiago making the Mayans chuckle as the young man follows her and they start cleaning the place up from the furthest reaches of the inner makings of the clubhouse so that he doesn't hear anything he shouldn't especially with how foul mouthed some of them can be.... a few hours later Santiago and Muerte head back to Marcus' and since the kutte was blank he was able to keep it which made the young man really happy what made him even happier was that Muerte had sat him in front of her and let him "drive" her Knuckle home....

 a few hours later Santiago and Muerte head back to Marcus' and since the kutte was blank he was able to keep it which made the young man really happy what made him even happier was that Muerte had sat him in front of her and let him "drive" her K...