🎲🎲Take A Gamble Lose A Bet🎰

Muerte rides behind Marcus and Vida rides behind Bishop as they all head to Vegas to gamble with the Chinese "I hope you don't mind if my outfit pokes you a bit! in all the right places too! it's just really excited to be so close to you! or perhaps just wanted to give you a massage!"  Muerte teases Marcus as she slides onto his Harley behind him the Mayans laugh Marcus laughs along with them then turns his head and with a smile on his face kisses his daughters cheek as she wraps her arms around his waist then they all ride off to the San Búho Tribal casino in Vegas.... Muerte walks into the casino holding her fathers hand Vida also holds her fathers hand as she walks in along with the rest of them "thanks Hank!"  Vida and Muerte chorus as he holds the door open for them and their fathers Hank smiles at them once inside the meet three men who walked their way as soon as they were seen "my brown brothers"  one of them says as soon as he reaches them "Adam"  Bishop says with a chuckle and he shakes the mans hand with a smile "Bishop"  Adam replies then he says "brother"  in his native tongue to Taza as he gives the Apache Mexican a hug and they pat each other on the back "hey, sorry about checking the weapons it's tribal law booze and bullets have not been a good combination for my people"  Adam says to everyone "ours either"  Hank replies "the other parties get down here yet?"  Riz asks "not that I know of but we have the room you requested it's private, very quiet"  Adam replies "thank you"  Marcus says with a nod Adam nods then he and his men walk away "well, we've got a few hours to kill"  Bishop say turning to his guys "me and the Boy Scout we're gonna win a little wampum"  Coco says pointing to then wrapping his arm around EZ's shoulder then he walks away taking EZ with him Vida and Muerte chuckle softly shaking their heads with a smile Marcus smiles at them as Bishop says to Angel "keep him contained"  Angel nods then he and Gilly follow the other two "you two could go with them you know!?"  Bishop says to Muerte and Vida "no thank you! not much of a gambler though I'd play a few hands with you if you got the cojones and think you can beat me!"  Muerte replies Marcus and Vida chuckle as Bishop says "maybe some other time!"  he wraps his arm around her shoulder and Marcus copies his move with Vida then the four of them head off towards the bar with Hank and the others.... Muerte sits sideways on Marcus's lap and Vida does the same on Bishop's as then men chat with one of the Chinese men they were meeting as Riz flirts with some woman and Taza sits next to Marcus and Muerte chatting along with the men as they drink their shots of whiskey Vida gently grips Muerte's hand as she slides off her fathers lap and they head towards the bar to get a drink of their own they stand leaning up against the bar and wait for the bartender to notice them and not even two seconds after they do that they feel the eyes of the men around them staring at every inch of their bodies one man even went to try and touch Muerte but she touched him instead and not in a pleasant way she gripped his wrist before his disgusting palm could even feel the coolness of her leather pants much less her leg she twists his wrist around and pushes him up against the bar "shouldn't you....!?!"  the man Marcus was speaking to asks as he watches everything unfold and just as Marcus says "nah!.... our girls know how to take care of themselves!"  Muerte places a knife up against the man who tried to grope her neck and growls into his ear as she pulls him up against her chest so that she could add just the right amount of pressure so she could make the right amount of impact with her threat "I don't care who or what you are but if you EVER try to touch me again I will slit your throat and watch you bleed to death comprende!?!"  the now frightened man nods and she pushes him as hard as she could.... which is pretty damn hard she may have cracked a rib.... up against the bar then takes Vida's hand and walks back to their seat as they walk away Vida and Muerte hear a man ask EZ who had walked up to the bar to order something to drink as Muerte was threatening the man with her knife and now stands at the bar waiting for the bartender to notice him "Mayans? that your badass gang?"   EZ replies "just a motorcycle club, man"  the bartender asks "what can I get you?"   EZ replies "whatever light you got on tap"  EZ replies "Miller?"  the bartender says then walks away ".."Prospect" must be Spanish for "bitch".."  someone close by says and they hear a woman's fake "trying to be cute and sexy at the same time" chuckle "espanol?"  EZ asks the bartender who walked over with his beer "sí"  the bartender replies "those douchebags here.... know who they are?"  EZ asks in spanish "local cops tip for shit"  the bartender replies in spanish "you got something to say, La Bamba? say it in fucking English"  the man says to EZ "just asking what tables were lucky you officers have a good day"  EZ replies as he walks away drink in hand "pussy gangster"  the man says as he stands up from his bar stool EZ stops walking but doesn't turn around then continues on his way "yeah, you better walk away"  the man says when EZ stopped acknowledging his existence the man laughs with a "neighbor" as he sits back down "maybe I should have tried that after all I only gave the idiot what he wanted by touching him!"  Muerte says in a low voice to Vida Taza, Marcus, Bishop and Vida laugh and Muerte lays her head on Marcus' shoulder as he hugs her waist....