Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)

Start from the beginning

~Time-Skip (a few hours later)~

Abby was walking around for a little while longer before she had bumped into someone. "Oops... Sorry" She then noticed who it was that she had bumped into. "Midoriya!" He just smiled at her. "It's all right Abby!" Abby thought about something for a minute before speaking again. "Hey, do you want me to walk you home?" "U-um... y-yeah sure. Thanks."

As the two were walking, Midoriya was suddenly grabbed by the sludge villain from before. "Aw crap!" Abby wasn't sure what she should do, and before she could think of doing anything, she was grabbed by the villain, and he began to suffocate her as well. Knock yourself unconscious so that the suffocation won't be so bad. Abby had reached up with her free hand to do just that. But before she had the chance, there was a huge gust of wind that blew the villain away from both her and Midoriya.

She turned to see who it was and was surprised when she saw a familiar face. "Uncle All Might." He looked over at her and smiled "Hey Abigail."

Abby was on the verge of tears before she remembered about Midoriya. "Oh my god." She turned over to see him knocked out. Poor guy. "I've got to get this villain in these bottles. Could you wake up the boy for me?" She nodded and was about to wake up her old friend before she noticed his notebook. She reached into her pocket and found her pen that she had for some reason before she picked up the notebook, opened it to a blank page, and then turned towards her uncle. "Uncle All Might, will you sign his book? He is one of my friends and I know that he is more than fond of you. Pretty please?" Abby gave her best puppy dog eyes, which she is really good at, and pushed both items towards her uncle. He only smiled more before grabbing both items and signing the notebook.

Alright, now it's time to wake up Midoriya. She nodded confidently to herself before she walked up to her friend and slapped him repeatedly until he woke up. "Morning Midoriya." She smiled at him as he groaned. "Hi Abby." Before Abby could respond, All Might jumped into the conversation. "I thought we lost you, there kid." At the sound of his voice, Midoriya was completely shocked and couldn't form any words.

All Might was getting ready to leave when Midoriya finally came through and wanted to ask All Might all the questions that had popped into his brain over the years. Just like that though, both of them had disappeared. "Great, now I have to find them."

Abby had walked for quite a while before she noticed what looked like her uncle at the top of a building, so she slowly began to walk up the stairs to where he was.

When she reached the roof and walked out the door, she noticed that her uncle was deflated, and that Midoriya saw. "Are you kidding me All Might! You told me that nobody was supposed to know, and now my friend has seen the truth! Are you insane?" Abby was giving her uncle a piece of her mind and freaking out getting ready to punch him and attack, but then she calmed down and turned towards Midoriya, who was silently watching the whole thing. "How do you know about this, Abby, and why didn't you tell me anything?" She looked confused, her eyes turning a light purple, showing her confusion. "Midoriya, All Might is my uncle. He was the family that I went to America with. That's why I left, and I couldn't tell anybody because I promised that I would keep this secret from everybody." Throughout Abby's explanation, Midoriya's face change repeatedly. When she had finished though, his face had cleared of any confusion that she might have had. "Oh, I see." She sighed, knowing that he understood.

Now it was time for the hard part, Abigail slowly turned towards All Might. "I have to go. There is someone that I need to see. Goodbye to both of you." She walked over to the edge of the building, looked over the edge, shrugged, and walked down the stairs.

Soon after, her uncle came down the same way. Talking to himself he noticed that the bottle had disappeared from his pocket. Suddenly, all three of them had heard a noise, Abby had heard the noise plenty of times when she was younger to know what the sound was. "An explosion?" She ran and ran a great distance so that she could see what was going on. But what she ran into, was a huge crowd blocking her way of what was going on.

Just what I need. Looks like I'm fighting through the crowd. And just like that, she was making her way through the group of people, trying to see what was going on, and what she saw, really terrified her.

Before she knew what she was doing, she was running towards the sludge villain that held someone she knew and cared about as a captive. Without knowing she was, she had called out his name "BAKUGO!!!" The sound of his name caused him to look to Abby seeing her running towards him, scared out of her mind.

Her eyes were glowing purple and her hair had completely changed colors; a purple mist was lightly flowing from her hair. When she got near him, she tried grabbing him "Give me your hand!" He did as she said and pulled his hand free and grabbed hers. She turned and as she did, she noticed that Midoriya was grabbing at the villain, trying to break Bakugo free as well.

They both tried their best, Abby pulling Bakugo out of the villain's reach, and Midoriya was clawing helplessly at the sludge. The villain went to strike at the broccoli-haired boy, but before it reached him, All Might, in his muscular form, was there protecting Midoriya from the attack. He was yelling something about practicing what he preached, he grabbed all three of them, and used a powerful punch to blow the villain away. When everything settled a little, All Might put the three down, and then it started to rain. His punch was powerful enough to change the weather.

Abby smiled to her uncle and then went to see if Bakugo was alright. Midoriya was being yelled at by the heroes because he was putting himself in danger for no reason. Bakugo was being complimented for his quirk, and Abby was with her uncle, who was surrounded by reporters. "Now I would love to stay here and answer any questions that you might have, but I have to make sure that my niece is going to be alright." And just like that, they were both gone. "Hey uncle All Might, where are we going?" he didn't look at her when he responded. "We are going to see your friend that tried to protect that young man."

All Might set her down and told her stay there while he made an entrance. He did his dramatic "I am here!" and then he had deflated into his skinny form. That was when Abby decided to make her entrance herself. "Seriously uncle? Was it necessary of you to be that dramatic?" All Might had looked at her, guilt clear on his face. "Abby? You're here too?" She turned to Midoriya "Yeah, but not for long, I just want to see how this interaction is going to turn out." All Might coughed before he started giving his speech about how brave Midoriya was when the villain had Bakugo. He had ended his speech with "Young man, you too can become a hero." Midoriya had fallen to his knees, crying.

Abby was watching the whole thing play out, proud that her uncle had mended what he had said earlier. She smiled and then decided that she should leave before the person she wanted to see fell asleep.

"Alright, this is touching and everything, but I have to go see someone. I haven't exactly gotten much of a chance to. Bye guys!" Abby walked away and made her way to the house that held most of her memories from when she was a child. All her happiness, hopes, dreams, and everything in between came flooding back to her once she found the house that she was looking for.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody! This is one of the longer chapters that I have written in this story, about 2000 words!

Anyways I don't have much to say this time around so I will just say that I hope everybody had a safe Halloween yesterday and I hope that you start this month off right with wise choices and such.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote if you did and if you didn't, please tell me what I could do to make this better. I would love your guys opinions on this!

Bye!

-Dissecting_Stein