Stop bothering me!!!

Rose POV.

After our hot session make out done,I quickly go to my class completely ignoring Jungkook calling me.

When I enter,the class went quite and a ushed sound echoing the class...well probably they gossiping about Jungkook and me scene at the cafeteria.

After I sit down,my friends came in and immediately sit down near me and bombarded me a question like

"Who's that handsome guy??"

"Where are you going earlier??"

"What are you guys doing??"

"Is he your boyfriend??"

Before they asking me questions again,I cut them off and answer they questions.

"Guys,first,he is my friend, second,we..uhhhh....going out to grab a lunch and third and four its private.so can you all give m-

" wait,is that hickey??"lisa asked.
"What,where.I asked nervously.

Before lisa can answer, the door slam open and our head master enter.My friends go to their own sit which they three sit together and bad luck to me because I sit with a slut with cake face.

When our headmaster already at the front the asking other students where I am because the information that was about to be told have something to do with me.

I'm scared as fuck because I think that maybe they saw footage of me making out with Jungkook at the store.

I didn't pay attention to what headmaster talking about but as soon as he said come in Mr.Jungkook I  immediately turn my head towards the door And here he is,walking with the arrogant smirk at his face. I can hear many woman look at him with lust.

" okay,students,this is our new teacher.Please introduce yourself,sir.
"Jeon Jungkook.so if you want to ask me something you may.

" what is your age"a brunette girl asked.
"21" he said coldlym
"Are you taken if so who the lucky girl" another brunette asking.

"I've been taken and the person is.........

Rose Park"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Votes √√√
Comments √√√.