First meeting

Rose POV

Rose wake up!!!!!
Ouchhh...jimin why you did that..I need my beautiful sleep you know..I said while pouting and rubbing my butt.
I know but you need to wake up because we need to go to mafia gala..my brother said.
Shut up you prick.I said with venom lace at my words.
Hahahahaha...now get up and get ready..your stylist already at downstairs.he said.
Fine......WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT HERE..GO DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!!!I said while getting mad..
Okey..be quick..my brother said with fear..

After I take a relaxing shower,I wear my red of shoulder dress and let my hair down.I wait for my stylist to do my make up done.
After my make up done,I go to the living room to see that my brothers and my father waiting for me..you all must be wondering where my mother right...my mother already die three years ago due to cancer.

Why right now you go downstairs..you can go here next year you know.my brother chanyeol said.
I'm sorry...I wake up late.yesterday I was at Lisa house you know.so please don't mad at me.I said while batting my eyelashes.
Fine..let's go or we be late..chanyeol said.
Appa where are your medicines?Did you bring it?I'm afraid your asthma come again at the gala.jimin said worrying.
I already put it at the car don't worry son.okey,now let's go.my father said.

When we arrive at the gala,our bodyguards protect us from the crowd.
I was being amazed by the beauty inside the gala when we enter.A lust and disgusting eyes are thrown at me..I was left alone standing at the corner of the hall when all my brothers and my father talking about business matter with their friends.suddenly a ushed sound echoing all the hall and a group of women next to me admiring someone at the entrance.I take a look at what they see and find out that it was a attractive man with a bunch of men around him and maybe some of them his friends. When I was done checking him out I turn around to find my brothers. When I was walking I feel someone watching me so I turn around to see that the attractive man was looking at me with a smirk at his face...
The next thing he do was make me shock...he

Was walking to me with an arrogant smirk on his face.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote√√
Comment√√

Im sorry if they have wrong grammar because this is my first book that I write.