Chapter 19: DC Superhero Dogs

Începe de la început

(Y/N): "Uh guys."

Kara: "Your dog can't."

You and Babs point at Krypto chasing a car.

Babs: "Uh, Kara?"

Kara then turn to Krypto as he grab onto the car.

Kara: "Krypto, no! Krypto, get back here!"

Babs: "Oh my gosh!"

Random Guy: "Somebody help. My wife's having a baby!"

(Y/N): "Don't worry we'll-"

Random Guy: "Oh, wait. Never mind."

You see Ace holding the new born infant in some cloth as Babs smirk at Kara.

(Y/N): "Wow, whats next playing a piano?"

Babs: "Mm-mm. That's his third delivery this month."

Krypto then place the car next to Kara as she turn to him.

Kara: "Krypto, no. We are not playing fetch!"

Babs whistles as Ace finished putting bandages on the driver from the car.

Babs: "Hey, Ace! Parkour!"

Ace then jump onto a sun roof, then swing on a flag pole, then jump on a bus and a bus sign, then off walls, and stuck a perfect landing.

Babs: "How's that for training, huh?"

(Y/N): "That's incredible!"

Kara: "Who cares about training when you've got powers, like Krypto here."

Kara then turn to see that Krypto is about to take a leak on a fire hydrant.

Kara: "Krypto, no! He's got acid--"

Krypto then melt the hydrant and it shot water at Ace, but he was unaffected by it.

Kara: "Big deal. All dogs do that. Watch this. Krypto, fix hydrant."

Krypto then fix the hydrant with his heat vision.

(Y/N): "Nice work."

Kara: "Good boy, thy name is Krypto."

Babs: "Your dog made that mess. Ace is so well trained, he would never have ended up in that situation in the first place."

(Y/N): "Uh Babs."

Kara: "Well Krypto is so powerful, who cares what situation he ends up in? My dog is clearly better."

(Y/N): "Kara please."

Babs: "My dog is clearly better!"

(Y/N): "Everyone shut up!"

The girls then turn to you.

(Y/N): "Okay, this is like a battle between light and dark, both sides have strengths and weaknesses that balances them out, this battle will go on for eons to count, unless both ends come to an agreement."

Then the girls turn to each other and they disregard of what you said.

Kara: "There's only one way to settle this."

(Y/N): "Oh great."

Later, Kara and Babs signed up for a dog show competition and you are in the prep room and you see Lapis Lazuli.

(Y/N): "Lapis, what are you doing here?"

Lapis: "I signed up my dog Pumpkin for the competition."

You then see a living pumpkin with stubby legs, seeds for eyes, a green vine for a tail.