George Harrison x Reader (Fluff)

Imagine...
You and your boyfriend George are going out to city for a nice day-out. You go to the Central Park and roll around in the grass. "I love you so much, princess." He says grabbing your hand as you look up at the bright blue sky bearing only friendly clouds. "I love you, too, Georgie." He says planting a kiss on his forehead. You look at George as he peacefully closes his eyes, letting the sun warm his face. "Do you want to go get ice cream?" You ask him. He opens one eye and looks at you. "Sure," He says standing up and brushing the grass of of his pants. "But last one there has to pay!" He says running toward the ice cream cart. "George!" You say with a laugh and start running as well. He fakes a trip over a rock and you make it there first. "Aw, man. Guess I'll have to pay, again." He says. "But," He says pushing a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'll do it gladly for you, princess." He says giving you a wink. You both order a double scoop of chocolate ice cream. "Do you want to go sit on the bench and eat this?" You ask. He looks up for a minute. "Sure." You sit on the bench near the field and start licking away at your ice cream. "I love you, princess." He says giving you a kiss. "I love you, too, George." You say and kiss him back.