Chapter One

*Continuing in Huey's POV unless told otherwise*

Today couldn't get any worse. This group called The Extreme Makeover: Home Edition came over the house this morning to build a new wing onto the house. Granddad and Riley was still putting on this, "lie," that he's blind. All I can say is that I am not apart of this. Cameras were already rolling as they forced themselves inside the house. I was half asleep and did not have time for the foolery they were starting early this morning. Granddad did not know what he was getting himself into.

"Granddad, you do realize these people are going to destory the house, right?" I look up at him, waiting for a response

"They gonna make the house, like five times bigger. More room for bitches! Huey stop acting like a punk ass bitch! If we getting a bigger house, we gonna get a bigger house!" Riley blurted out, slowly turning my facial expression to a angry sense. Slapping Riley in the face all the time really does no good, I try my best to keep my hands to myself.

"What's the catch?" Granddad asks, looking over at Riley

"Just keep pretending you blind." Riley says, shrugging his shoulders as if it was an easy task to accomplish

"That's it?" Granddad questions, beginning to think to himself. Why can't he just listen to me for once.

"That's it." Riley forms a smile on his face was he watches the constructions workers come back and forth in the house

"Oh, and, um I, uh, might have I maybe, uh, might have told 'em you was running a homeless shelter out of here." Riley spoke again, slowly turning his face away from Granddad

"Why the hell you tell them that boy?!" Granddad asks furiously

"I had to tell em something. We'll just have to act like we're homeless. By the way, I also told them to put in a grotto." Riley slowly says, shifting his eyes at the ground as he interwined his fingers

"A grotto?" Granddad and I ask at the same damn time.

"Yeah!"

"Like Hugh Hefner got?" Granddad's eyes widened as he kept listening to Riley.

"Nobody got bitches like Hugh Hefner, right?"

"You ain't never lie about that." Granddad bursts out laughing, smiling

I mentally roll my eyes because if Granddad were to see my roll my eyes he would try to smack my black consicousness outta me. I ain't got time for it, I swear I don't. I walk out the house, no questions asked. Walking to the nearby tree with the books I been reading this week. I see that same man again behind the tree. I silently sigh, raising one of my eyebrows.

"What do you want sir?" I ask furstrated at this point, wishing he would leave me the hell alone.

"No need to get hostile. I told you, I'm watching your every move. No one is going to believe you if you told them I been following you. You might as well just accept it and give it up."

"If that's the case, I need to know who you are. Can I at least get a name or something out of you?"

"I'm Nobody, I told you that."

"You're somebody.."

I'm going to have to play him like he's playing me.

I slowly sat down, seeing Jazmine walking towards me. I look back seeing the man has disappeared. I look to the front, putting down my books. Jazmine, out of all people, I can't even tell her I'm being followed my a secret government agent. I'm sure as hell she ain't going to believe me neither.

"Hi Huey. What's the matter?" Jazmine says as she sits down beside me.

"You wouldn't understand. I'm being shadowed by a secret agent."

"Really? Who? Where is he?" Jazmine asks with a tint of curiosity in her voice

"I don't know. Kinda just pops out of nowhere and then disappears."

"You mean, like the tooth fairy?" Jazmine asks, forming a smile on her face.

I slowly roll my eyes at her question saying sternley, "No I don't mean like the tooth fairy."

"Sounds like the tooth fairy to me. You can believe in secret agents, and I can't believe in the tooth fairy? That's messed up Huey." She crosses her arms, pretending to be mad.

I ignored her, this why I can't talk to her about anything. I told you she wouldn't understand. If only Ceasar was here. I thought about him a lot when I talked to Jazmine because our relationship is way more better than the one I have with Jazmine. We aren't interested in similar things, nothing like that. I might have to give Ceasar a call later on when I get the chance..Things gone pop off.

I watched across the street out house being destroyed by those construction workers. I felt like stress was weighing heavily on my shoulders. Our house being destroyed is bad enough, what the worse that can happen?

Don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed.