Chapter 1

~

~~~~~~

New York City

"C'mon Ms. Yss, project, show them what you've got.....", chris.

Click!

Click!

Click!

Click!

Click!

"Awesome.."

"That was great!, i love it"

"You're really one of a kind, Ms. Yss", chris.

"Viannei, aren't we done yet? I'm kinda tired already"

"One last shot Ms. Yss".

"okay........show me that contour.. that's it.", Chris.

That was amazing,... now, we're done"

"Argh, that was tiring really"

"It's all worth it afterall, right Ms. Yss?", Viannei.

Napangiti ako sa sinabi ng PA ko. Indeed, after ng lahat lahat.....it is all worth it.

~~~~~~~~!

After ng photo shoot we went straight to the mansion...

"Good afternoon Ms. Yss, your bath tub is ready, and everything that you need is all set", Alice.

" and so with your meals, Ms. Yss", Chef Andrea.

" Your bodyguard is just outside , and your driver is with him waiting.", Viannei.

"Okay, i'll be ready in an hour and a half, thank you."

~~~~~~~~

Ms. Yss' POV

After my bathroom ceremonies, i dressed myself. I am still comfortable wearing simple denim matched with a midriff then paired with a red stiletto and handbag. My hair was just tied into a messy bun and a light tint of blush on my cheeks for a fresher look. I just wore a nude color matte lipstick for a more simple and casual look. Guess where am i going?

Well i have to meet some important people. She is one of the most important people behind my success.

Yes, my success. I am a famous model of vogue magazine. And today is the big announcement of what they call it a big project for the coming year.

~~~~~~

"chef Andeng, thanks for the sumptous meal, you are not a good chef for nothing."

"Thank you Ms. Yss"

" Oh by the way chef, have you considered my proposal?"

"Yes, Ms. Yss..."

"...and?"

"And i have decided to accept your offer, but.."

"But what chef?..."

"If i'll be the Head Chef of A Venue in the Phippines, then who will be the head chef of your main branch here?"

"Well, don't worry about that. I've seen how good you were in training all your chefs and for sure one of them would be perfect for the position."

"Then if that's the case , we don't have a problem at all!"

"Yeah, exactly. I am so excited."

After that talk we head to the office of our CEO for Vogue.

~~~~~~~~