Patrolling would be difficult to do without the ability to walk properly. They'd probably think he was sick and send him home.

" 'm sorry, Izu. Didn't mean to get so out of hand, I---"

"Don't insult me. I'm not so weak for you that I'd let you do things to me that I couldn't handle. I didn't tap out, did I?"

His voice is absolutely wrecked and strained, albeit how confident he sounds in his own tolerance and abilities. Eijirou makes a noncommittal rumble with his chest in response, hand still massaging tender skin as a kiss is pressed between Izuku's shoulder blades. The greenette sighs at the soothing feeling.

"Some of these are gonna last for weeks."

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Mmm. At first, yeah. Nothing makes me feel quite like I do when I mark your pretty skin all up—makes me feel good. I wanna parade you around like this, let everyone know you're mine. But...um...they probably wouldn't believe that I was the one who did this to you."

Izuku snorts. "Why not? Because I look like I got caught in Malibu on shark week?"

"Fuck you."

"You just did, baby. Real good, if may add. I can't really feel my legs."

Eijirou curses under his breath and sits up to focus his massage on Izuku's legs.

"I didn't mean to."

"Yeah, you did. And that's okay. Not your fault you've got such a big dick."

The redhead's face slowly begins to match itself to his hair.

"You know, I still don't remember when you transitioned from such an innocent little bean to a raunchy little bottom."

"Rude. I'll have you know that it was your fault to begin with, Handsy."

"...I want to argue that but I can't."

Izuku wills his aching body to move, sitting up to tangle his fingers in Eijirou's hair.

"You don't like that I'm not innocent anymore?"

Eijirou scoffs. "Don't put words in my mouth. I'd love you either way. You being a little slutty is just a bonus."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." Izuku bites off a scream as Eijirou claps down on a particularly nasty looking bruise at the curve of his backside. It breaks off into a strangled moan as he gropes it.

"Cause you love letting me do nasty shit to you."

"You call that nasty?"

"You don't think that gagging on my dick until you're drowning in your own spit is nasty? I still can't believe you let me use my quirk on you. I think I'm really starting to like leaving my handprints on that cute little ass." He says, jiggling the round globe in his hand with no regard for the darkening skin beneath his palm.

"Yeah, well, maybe I've decided I'm into the pain. Maybe I'm into being held down and fucked and bitten and marked and---I forget where I was going with this."

Eijirou chuckles low, catching Izuku's lips in a quick kiss.

"You tellin' me you're a masochist?"

Izuku hums, eyes closed as he tilts his head up to chase Eijirou's lips as he pulls away. His eyes flutter open a moment later, a dazed look in his eyes.

"Maybe. Are you a sadist?"

"No. I don't actually like causing you pain, I just...like the feeling of marking you. It sounds possessive and crazy but---"