Somi

Narrative

"Mina baby, I need to go now. I am meeting with Ryujin and Somi finally a small get together. I'll be drinking so don't wait for me okay? Sleep early" Chaeyoung said to her girlfriend kissing her forehead before leaving Mina alone in their apartment. Mina sighed as she is alone with nothing else to do.

"Guess I'll be all alone tonight." Mina said to herself. She decided to watch some netflix series. "My First First Love." She read the title. She started watching it at 5 pm and ended the whole two seasons at 11 pm sharp. Her stomach growl. "Okay I am craving for Ice cream." She said to her self. She leave their apartment and walk to the nearest grocery store.

She walk to the frozen foods section and get two tubs of Ice cream, strawbery and vanilla. She pay for them and leave the store. As she was walking back to their building she passed by a park where she see two girls sitting at the bench there. One of the girl is leaning on the other girl's shoulder while the latter girl is carresing the former girl's back.

She stopped her tracks. She can see clearly who it is. "Chaeyoung." She sadly blurted out. She didn't know what else to do except to ask why did Chaeyoung lie to her. Am I not enough? I though you are with Ryujin? Why are you caressing her back like how you caressed mine? She stayed at the exact place waiting gor Chaeyoung to realized her presence but she didn't.

But that didn't hurt her at all. What hurt her was seeing the so called friend Somi kissed Chaeyoung's lips INFRONT OF HER OWN EYES. Mina's tears started to rool down her cheeks and that's when she unconciousky ket go of her groceries. Chaeyoung immediately look at her directions and stood up as she saw Mina behind them.

Chaeyoung looked at her worriedly. Mina didn't know what to do so she run where ever her feet goes to keaving her groceries on the floor. "Mina! Wait you don't know what happened. Let me explain! Wait Mina!" Chaeyoung yelled she pick up the groceries Mina dropped and follow Mina leaving Somi alone in the park.

Mina stopped from running as she know she can't outrun the cub. Her eyes are full of tears. She turn around to see a panting cub infront if her. "Mina I am sorry but it's not what you think." Chaeyoung said. "Tell me Chaeng, what am I thinking?" Mina cried not looking at the girl infront if her. She just can't bare seeing the younger fot now. But she wants to know what happens.

"Tell me that you didn't just kiss YOUR FRIEND Somi! Tell me you didn't cheat at me because I think you do! Tell me! Am I wrong? Because I damn know I am not! Now what do you want me to do? Tell me you didn't kiss her infront of me?" Mina cried.

"Chaeyoung, I saw what I needed to see there's nothing more nothing less. Now tell me do you love Somi?" Mina ask. "That's the only thing I need to know." She added. Chaeyoung opened her mouth but no words came out. "I think I got the answer Chaeng." Mina said. "W-Wait!" Chaeyoung pleaded before Mina walk away.

Mina turn around to face Chaeyoung again. "Look Chaeyoung I need a break from this, you can stay at your chipmunk friend of yours" Mina said and turn away from the younger. "And you know what! I don't think it's love. The things you said you felt when I first kiss you, remember? It's not love I think Its just lust Chae. I always thought you feel the same but turns out its just a one sided love" Mina said before she completely disappeared infront of the younger.

Chaeyoung stood there crying. Somi run towards Chaeyoung. "What happened Chae?" Somi asked. The older one wiped her tears and smiled weakly at her friend. "Mina broke up with me because of what she saw" She said forcing to smile. "Oh God. I am sorry Chae. I didn't mean to cause that-" "No don't. I just realize now that who I thought is the one for me didn't actually trust me. She didn't even let me explain. I think we were never made for each other" she said before she walk away from her friend.

Somi was dumbfounded standing in the middle of the side walk as she saw her friend walking lifelessly on the street. She never meant for this to happen, she just wants to make something clear with her feelings but it turns out to be a disaster and she also dragged her innocent friend into her own problem. She regreted asking Chaeyoung to go and meet her in this park. She is truly sorry for what happened but now Chaeyoung is suffering and she promise to herself to help her friend.

----------------------
Such a short update but i think I know how to end this book by now so stay tune. I'll end this book soon so stay until the 50th+ chapter and then its time for this book to say good bye