Fault

Chaeyoung

We just finished eating our breakfast; eggs and bacon. Mina unnie volunteer to wash the dishes, since she said that I already cooked for us so she would wash.

She wear a black apron and she really look elegant even though she is just washing dishes. I walk towards her. I can smell her scent, my favorite of all. I can't stop it. I think I'm addicted.

I hugged her from the back. She is a bit shocked. "What are you doing" she asked . "Tell me Mina" I said. She is probably confused since I never call her by her first name only.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked her. "Nothing." She said. "It's not nothing! Tell me!" This time I shouted but still back hugging her.

"Tell me please. I-I'm confused. What is this? Do you feel my heart beat? It only beats this fast when I am with you! Near you!" I cried

"Please tell me what is the fuckin' reason you kissed me. Why did you kissed me on the bathroom?" So much tears are falling from my eyes.

"Ever since that day i kept thinking about you! I think I- Mina..." i said and pulled out of the hug. "Please say something. I don't know what to do! You kissed me but you acted like it never happened"

"You talk like it only happened in my dreams." I said looking down sobbing and sniffing. "It was nothing" Mina said. I look at her in disbelief. "It was nothing!" I shouted in anger.

"Then tell me. why did you kissed me? Are you playing with my feelings!" I said. It hurts hearing that she only did it because she just wants to.

"Well. You're so stubborn and you keep on opening your mouth." Mina said "so you only kissed me to stop me from talking?" I hate her. "Exactly" she said and continued to wash the dishes.

"You disgusting, selfish, monster! I don't want to see you ever again!" I shouted on top of my lungs and ran to my room. She doesn't deserved to be called beautiful with her attitude. She only thinks about herself.

Not thinking if she will hurt someone else.  I hate her. I'm disgusted! I-I don't want to talk to her again. I lie on my bed and cry my heart out. I don't know why I fall for her that easily. I am so stupid having feelings for her.

I never knew she is that kind of person. Stupid of me for thinking and admiring her. A beast indeed! She doesn't deserve her loving boyfriend. She probably only playing with his heart. Poor guy.

From now on I will not talk to that freaking girl. I don't care if we live in the same house I just dont want her anywhere near me. "I- ugh! Stupid chaeyoung you liked her?! Huh. How pathetic am I to fall for that girl" I hate my self

"Ehhhhhh~ why did you play with my feelings" I cried "ahhhhhhh~" i regret falling for her. Why is she like that. She is so bad for not thinking about my feelings.

"I'll probably just spend my day with dahyun and tzuyu to avoid being in the same roof with her" I said in disappointment. I really thought she is better than that.

"I'll come home late at night. I'll just bring the extra keys with me  so I can still enter the house" i said to my self and cried for the whole night. Hoping that my eyes won't be sore tomorrow or I will look like a zombie. In school.

----------
Triple update!

Edited/