Date

Narrative

Another weekend. Saturday morning to be exact when Chaeyoung woke up skipping and humming on her way to the living room, where her unnie is spending time on her phone.

She saw Mina on her phone. She notice that the girl isn't playing since the phone is in portrait, Mina is indeed texting "Unnie" Chaeyoung happily said.

"Yes?" Mina asked glancing for a few seconds to the younger girl "let's eat dinner my treat!" The former happily suggest. "No. I have plans and I'm eating dinner with someone" Mina answered

"Dinner...?" And just like that The young cub's heart felt like being stab for a thousand times with those few words. "W-With w-who?" She asked although it hurts asking about it.

She needs to know who is this person Mina is going out with. "A guy" Mina said still, texting "whom I am texting now. He asked before you, actually just five minutes ago" Mina said

'BANG!' 'That hurts if only I sped my walking I could've arrive earlier and probably asked her out first.' Chaeyoung think "can I know who he is?" Chaeyoung politely asked

"Please be a friend. Please just be a friend" Chaeyoung silently prayed. "Why do you need to know?" Mina asked kinda intimidating the younger.

"A-ah n-nothing just- just want t-to know more a-bout you-" "he's my boyfriend" "shit!" Chaeyoung cursed under her breath. 'Welp now, you have no chance on her. She is a straight women' Chaeyoung thought

"Ow okay. Maybe next time. Okay bye!" Chaeyoung immediately enter her room her tears are on the edge of her eyes about to drop and roll on her rosy cheeks.

"What's wrong with her?" Mina asked herself as soon as the younger went inside her room. Mina and his boyfriend have been together for three years.

They have known each other since collage since Mina entered a ballet dance school when she was still young. They become friends and a good partner on ballet.

They were the best of friends. Note the past tense. Until the guy confessed her love for Mina and Mina also confess that she have the same feelings for her best friend.

*ring~ ring~* "Hi!" Mina said as she picked up the call. Mina seem like a different person when she's talking to her boyfriend. She seems more friendly and bright.

"Hey! I'll pick you up at 7 okay?" The guy on the other end said "yeah see ya!" Mina smiled. she missed her boyfriend a lot since they are both busy with work and stuff.

"Yup, love you babe" the guy said "love you too bye" Mina ended the call with a smile on her face. Chaeyoung, mean while saw her unnie smiling like that she really is excited and happy.

The young girl went to her room after seeing Mina so happy and lively. Mina just seconds later Chaeyoung went to her own room, she also went to her room to prepare for her so called date with her boyfriend.

While Mina is happily choosing her clothes. Chaeyoung silently sat at her bed thinking how unfortunate she is by liking Mina. A GIRL. And most especially that the girl wouldn't like her back.

Eventually the time has come for Mina's date. The door bell sound fills the house as Chaeyoung sits silently while watching Netflix on the tv and Mina just came out of her room as she hear the bell.

Mina opens the door. Chaeyoung continued to watch Netflix as if she don't care anymore "Jimin!" Chaeyoung heard Mina lovingly greeted the man who's on the door.

Chaeyoung force herself not to look as she knows it will only hurt her more. "Lets go?" The guy asked sweetly "Ne! Chaeyoung don't wait for me. I have extra keys" and by that the two leaves the girl alone. Watching a movie.

Unfortunately The movie that Chaeyoung is watching right now is one of the recommended movie and it is Romeo and Juliet a love-that-soon-died-story, perfect for the dying love Chaeyoung is currently experiencing now.

------------
Jimin isn't really an unexpected character for Mina's boyfriend right?

Edited/