Jealousy and Affection

Narrative

Sunday morning, Chaeyoung stretched her body as soon as she woke up from bed. "Probably Mina unnie comes home late. I'll cook breakfast" she said as she stood up before fixing her bed.

She came out of her room rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Lets see what to cook" the cub blurted out. She opens the fridge and saw some eggs and bacon. "This will do" she said and close the fridge to start cooking.

For a minute Chaeyoung forgets about the date that happened yesterday, more likely she force herself to forget since she is not in any place to be affected and be jealous especially that it's Mina's boyfriend.

"She probably went home late" Chae said as she flips the eggs in the pan. "Good Morning Chaeyoung" Mina said that shocked the younger since the tone is more bright and lovely and not like Mina at all.

"Unnie. Are you sick? What happened to you? Did you eat something that would make you like this?" Chaeyoung said as she run and put her hands on Mina's forehead to check on her temperature.

Mina slapped Chaeyoung's hand and rolled her eyes "I was being nice pabo!" The cub jolted in fear and ran back to her burnt sunny-side-up eggs "aish! Now the egg is burnt" Chaeyoung pouted.

Mina walk towards the younger to check the egg she stand next to the cub and force the cub to face her. Chaeyoung is still looking at the burnt egg while pouting.

Mina pushed Chaeyoung's face to face her and she bent down a little to have a face to face position to the girl. Chaeyoung looks sad having her head down yet looking at Mina still pouting

*dug dug* *dug dug* The younger's heart beat really loud. The latter really wishes that her unnie wouldn't hear it. She began to breathe heavily. Mina is so close.

"Awwww" Mina said *tik* the older flicked the cub's forehead. "You burnt the egg!" Mina said and stood properly. "Do you think I do not know that!" The cub retorted

The moment is really good until Mina flicked the cub's forehead. She pouted and annoyance added to what the younger is feeling right now, yet she pretty much enjoyed the teasing.

"I know, I just want to flick your forehead so that you will learn" she said and sat on the dinning. "Then come here and i'll flick your's too so you wouldn't go on a date with that jimin guy" Chaeyoung mumble.

"What? Did you said something?" Mina asked the girl, she sure heard something. "Nothing! J-Just memorizing something for school!" Chaeyoung answered. She never answered question that fast in her whole life just to not be caught.

"So how's your d-date?" Chaeyoung asked. Yes she is hurting "well he brought me to a park and he rented the restaurant to our selves" Mina said with sparkles on her eyes which the younger easily notice.

"Seems... romantic? I guess?" Chaeyoung forced a smile. Mina returned the smile wide twice as much as chaeyoung's making her gummy smile to be seen by cub for the first time.

Chaeyoung's heart melt and broke at the same time knowing that someone else is the reason for Mina's smile. "So how long have you- been?" Chaeyoung asked looking back at the bacon she is cooking.

"Well we've been dating for 3 years" Mina said. Chaeyoung is sadder now knowing that the couple was 3 years already and she only knows Mina for like a Month.

And probably if they lasted for another year they would probably end up being married to each other, which Chaeyoung really regretted thinking about.

"So when can I meet him?" She don't know why she asked those question but she really wants to know this guy, if she can trust him to protect Mina or would he be the one to break her heart.

Mina was taken aback by that question since she and chaeyoung know eachother for only a month, she doesn't think that they are close to even introduce Jimin to her, but she thought that probably the younger is only being friendly since they are living in a same roof.

So Mina thought for a second "I'll ask him when he is free" she said and Chaeyoung looked shocked as the older agreed she predicted that Mina wouldn't agree since the penguin isn't that much into socializing and stuff and she is also a private kind of girl.

------------
HEHEHEHE a fluf chapter 'boo! Boo!' I am boo-ing myself for making this chapter bor-ing!

Edited/