11

Blaine was pacing back and forth over the floor, waiting for Dave. He'd made up his mind. He'd seen how Kurts eyes shone the other day, when speaking to Sebastian, had seen him get in his car.
He needed to take action.
Kurts beautiful blue eyes couldn't - they just couldn't - shine for anyone else. Only for him.

Dave called out a hello, when he entered. Blaine mustered up courage, for a moment thinking back to when he and Kurt first met, and he'd told him to have courage when confronting his bully - the same bully Blaine now was about to confront.

"You Okay?" Dave frowned, when he saw the look on Blaine's face.
"Dave, I.." Blaine trailed off, not sure how he should explain the situation.
"You're breaking up with me." Dave ended his sentence; making Blaine gape slightly, how'd he known?
"Please, it's obvious. I knew it was a matter of time, once Hummel showed up here." He ran a hand through his hair
Blaine stayed quiet.
"There's one problem though, you know that right?" Dave looked at him, but when Blaine still didn't say anything, he continued. "Kurt seems to be with that guy we saw in the music store. You saw how he looked at him. That's how he used to look at you, he's moving on."
Blaine's hands curled into fists.
"That's not a problem at all. But thanks. Thanks for being so understanding."
Dave shrugged.
"I knew it was a matter of time how long we'd stay together." He sat, hugging Blaine before letting him go.
And Blaine left, ready to put second part of his plan in action.
***
Kurt was sitting with Sebastian in his family's house library.
"I swear to god, I'm never leaving your house!" He laughed, and Sebastian chuckled along with him.
"I guess having rich parents have some advantages." He said.
"Some?" Kurt frowned.

"Yeah, I mean, it's awesome, but they were always out during my childhood. I never saw them." Sebastian shrugged.

"So all those threats about your dad being able to put Santana behind bars -"
"Were True. Ish. He could have the power to do so, but, he wouldn't want to."

Kurt put a hand on Sebastian's arm, making the slightly taller mans breath hitch.
He leant down, pressing a light kiss to Kurts  cheek, still nervous for the reaction.
But he shouldn't have been, the only reaction he got was a smile, and a turn of a head, so their lips met for a brief moment.

And for a brief moment everything just felt right.
It felt okay, and nice.

"Sebastian?"

"Hm?"

"Can I give you a hug?" Kurt asked, and Sebastian nodded quietly. "Yeah."
Kurt wrapped his arms around Sebastian, who returned the action, pulling the countertenor close to him.
The hug only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt safe, and wonderful.
***

It was late when Sebastian drove Kurt home, telling him that he was going out of town, and first would be back in a week.
Kurt kissed him goodbye, making both part from each other with a dopey smile.
Kurt went to bed, thoughts of Sebastian filling his head.

The next morning, while he was working on an email for Isabelle, he was disturbed by voices downstairs in his garden, his dad calling for him.

Kurt came downstairs, frowning, eyes widening when he saw what was going on.

The garden was full of warblers, familiar words of a familiar song filling the air.

".. let me put your hands on me in my skintight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight.." the even more familiar voice sang out, as he approached Kurt.
He held a bouquet of Kurts favourite flowers, making him smile slightly.
"Kurt.." Blaine began.
"I was a fool to let you go. I'm a fool for everything I've done to you. But I love you. And.. I've broken it off with Dave, because there's no one else for me, than you. I love you, so much, and I always will."

Kurt tried to interrupt, but Blaine spoke before he could
"Please give us a chance?"