~Chapter 22~

I nervously waited for the other people in DA outside the wall where the room of requirements was apparently behind.

"What's she doing here?" A ravenclaw girl asked, I believe her surname was Lovegood.

"Everyone, this is Scarlett May, she'll be joining us in Dumbledore's army" harry said

There was an instant uproar, 'a slytherin? Isn't she the one that tried to kill you Harry? We agreed no slytherins, just great, she's the one thats with Malfoy, Harry' were the words that I heard.

I felt like crying, just because I'm a Slytherin and I'm with Draco doesn't mean I'm bad, why can't they just accept me?

"Everyone, look, I've known Scarlett since first year and I would trust her with my life" are you sure about that Harry?

"Please, just give her a chance, she's not a bad person, she's actually a nice girl" I felt touched at those words, nobody had called me nice before.

Nobody said a word as Harry opened the room of requirements,
"Welcome Scarlett, this is the Dumbledore's army headquarters", it was a big hall with a mirror on one end, a statue to do disarming spells with and really, I realized as I looked around, it changes to your needs.

We practiced patronuses today, it was meant to be hard but I got mines on the second try.

"Well done Scarlett, everyone look, Scarlett had produced a patronus"

Everybody turned to glare at me and suddenly my patronus disappeared.

"The Slytherin is trying to show off" one boy yelled

"Your not better than any of us just because your Slytherin" another criticised

"Well look on the bright side, at least she's not a death eater, death eaters can't produce patronuses" Harry said.

Even after that said, I couldn't conjure up my beautiful fox patronus for the rest of the lesson.

"Great job everyone" Harry called, putting an end to the lesson, he said some more encouraging words and then everyone left, saying their thanks to harry.

I didn't feel like telling Dolores Umbridge the name to the room of requirements yet, especially after Harry called me nice.
I stayed behind a bit just to say thanks to Harry alone, I stood outside the exit for about 5 minutes until I started wondering where he was.

"Har-" I began, walkng back into the D.A.H.Q where I found Harry, snogging the Chang girl.

"Harry liked you last year so he gave you a love potion and not a really strong one either, but now he likes that Cho Chang girl so..."

The memories came rushing back to me, even though I was with Draco, I still felt betrayed, I turned and ran straight to Proffessor Umbridge's office.