13- the ring

Before Quidditch practice (at breakfast)

"Hey draco, are you nervous?" I asked noticing that he was quieter than usual at breakfast today.

"Huh? Oh, No, im not nervous" he laughed

"Then why are you so quiet?" I questioned, i knew i had won.

"Look Scarlett, i have to go to quidditch practice now and i also have a surprise for the gryffindor team, so really can't miss it, bye" draco said quickly walking off.

"Wait, draco" I called "whats the surprise?"

"Uhh... come with me then" draco said before almost sprinting off to the slytherin dormitories, i wanted to know so i followed in a run.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slytherin common room

I waited for draco to change into his quidditch robes. Finally, he came out of his dorm, Draco looked amazing in his quidditch robes.

"You look amazing draco" i said before realising it.

"Oh, uhh thanks Scarlett" draco blushed, "Come on then" he made his way to the quidditch pitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as draco joined the rest of the slytherin team and then walk up to the gryffindors, draco had already told me the surprise while we were walking here- his father bought the whole Slytherin team nimbus 2001s!

"Hi Scarlett" someone next to me said, I jumped a bit in surprise, it was granger.

"What do you want Granger?" I snapped.

"Well... i suppose harry has told you already?" She asked in her bossy accent

"Told me what?" I said before remembering back to the day where harry and i met in the cafe.
"Yes, he has. Why?"

"We just wanted to tell you to leave him alone" ron said butting in

"I told you already, those are rumours" i half yelled.

"Lies" ron laughed in a mean way

"I was just saying" granger just managed to say before i ran.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly finished dinner then ran to my dorm, i couldn't take it any more, i butied my face in the pillows then started to cry, after a few minutes i heard a knock at the door.

"Go away" i groaned "I'm not here"

"Scarlett" draco said opening the door "it's me"

"Why are you in here?!" I yelled, suddenly getting up and throwing a pillow at draco "it's the girl's dormitories"

"Scarlett, are you ok?" Draco asked throwing the pillow back at me "whats the matter?"

"The rumours" i said laying back down on the bed.

"Who did it?" He asked

"Granger and Weasley", as soon as i said that, draco was running out of the room.
"Oh my gosh, draco, no!" I called but it was too late, draco was already finding granger and wesley to probably beat them up.
I sighed and just went back to crying, after an hour or so, I fell asleep.

Midnight

"Draco, how is this meant to make me better? You woke me up on the middle of the night, entering the girl's dorms again. Forced me to break the rules and then made me go outside in the cold!" I grumbled

"I'm sorry" draco rolled his eyes "but i can assure you that you won't regret this" he said

"I better not, what did you do to Weasley and granger anyways?"

"Weasley was in the hospital after his 'eat slugs' spell backfired on me so i couldn't do anything to him, but i teased granger for the second time today and she ran off crying" i could almost sense the smirk on Draco's face just from his voice.

"Here we are" draco said, we were on the cliff where we first became friends about a year ago.

"Is this it?" I laughed "couldn't you have taken me here in the morning?"
I was then silenced by something. Draco was holding my right hand and he was slipping something cold and hard on my ring finger was it actually what i think it was?
"Lumos" i whispered, there on ny ring finger, was a ring.

Glittering in the light of my lumos was a beautiful diamond ring!