6- lost

"Ok everyone calm down" yelled the head of Slytherin, but all it did was make everyone panick more. The whole house had made it to the dorms without getting hurt by the troll somehow.

"Who let a troll in the school?!" Shrieked a girl which I recognized was Pansy Parkingson. I find her really annoying and a crybaby, she has a habit of shrieking and what kind of name has she got?

Some muggle-borns started singing a song that went 'who let the dogs out? Who who who who let the dogs out?' But they were silenced with some cooler half-bloods.

I sighed and decided to do my potions essay, I was almost finished when Draco came over to me.

"Hi Scarlett" he said

"Draco? Oh hi thanks for catching me" I tried to say in a cool way.

"No probs" he said "watcha doing?"

"Potions essay" I sighed

"Well your almost finished" he smirked "it will be a shame if something happened to it"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

Draco grinned and walked away I sighed again and looked at how much work I have left but when I looked down, all I saw was a piece of paper that was soaked with ink! Draco had tipped over my jar of ink while he was talking to me!

I didn't think, I then just scrunched up the soaked piece of paper and chucked it right at Draco's perfect blonde hair. The whole Slytherin gasped, Draco turned around to stare at me and I ran.

I ran and ran, i didn't know where i was going, i just ran. I was at the border of the forbidden forest when I saw Harry go in there, i tried calling out to him but he couldn't hear me so i went in after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't see anything in the forest, it was too dark and i was lost, why did i even go after Harry? I scolded myself, i hated him. "Harry! Harry! Hello?" I called but i didn't get a reply. Just then i heard something, no not something, someone.

"Hello anyone there?" I asked "hello?" My voice was cracking, i realized how scared i was, a distant owl hooted, I stumbled over a log, just then i saw a figure that was professor Snape! I couldn't see him properly but i could still see his greasy hair in the dark. I was going to call out to him but i reminded myself that i was going to get in trouble if i did so i was just going to follow Snape around until he left the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was never so glad to see the light of hogwarts again, snape was just ahead so i decided to hide behind a large rock until he left. I knew my way back to the castle anyways.

After a few minutes of waiting, i saw someone run out to the lake, i thought it was harry so i followed him to snitch on him but when i came close i then saw who it was.. i was surprised as well to see what they were doing.