4

Walking through the gates, bakugou suffered a few foreign stares. Not that he cared, his only focus was keeping kirishima safe.

"Ahah! Oh look at that! The freak has a friend."

Bakugou glares at the boy, he looked like a freak himself!

"..please haru..not again"

Kirishima whimpered, gripping onto the sleeve taller male beside him. Hiding behind him away from haru and being the stupid boy haru is, he approached him and tried to push bakugou, but he didnt budge, shocking haru.

"Eh?!"

Bakugou, being atleast a foot taller than haru, looked down at him with a devilish scowl, his eyes a burning red, glowing a little. He had to restrain the explosions building up in his palms.

Haru begins quivering slightly.damn this kid is scary he thought. Kirishima watched on in awe at his demon no, i cant call him MY demon..my friend? My guardian..? He thought.
Before haru could blink, bakugou grabbed him by the collar and threw him up against the wall, slamming his head into it and growled at him

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

Kirishima began to worry..haru was a strong fighter..what of he catches bakugou off guard..?oh god bakugou please be careful he pleaded.

"I-who are you?!"

"That doesnt matter, all that matters is that you LEAVE EIJIROU ALONE!"

He growls lowly,his voice raspy and deep, which was extremely frightening..but

Haru made a mistake

"Hah! What are you? His mom?!?"

Bakugou snaps, he throws haru across the ground with alot of strength, he lands on the grass, bakugou runs towards him with inhuman speed, kirishima begins to panic. Hes only supposed to act under command! Why is he doing all this?

Meanwhile, bakugou began hitting haru, causing his nose and head to bleed. His eyes glowing red. Kirishima had no choice but to run over and stop him before someone died and they all discovered that bakugou was a demon.

"Bakugou!"

He cried, trying to get the blonde's attention to no avail, he resorted to wrapping his arms around him from behind and attempting to lift him away from the fight, haru pleaded for release and mercy, two things bakugou refused to give you hurt MY eijirou,theres no forgiveness bastard! He screamed internally, until he felt kirishima's frail arms wrap around him, he paused and lifted himself, kirishima sobbed into his back, bakugou turned around and hugged him back tightly. A small smile on his lips, the glow in his eyes dissapeared

"Th-thank you..Bakugou..but please..calm down"

"..Alright..im sorry eijirou."

"Dont apologise...you saved me"

He smiles sweetly, looking up to the taller male, taking in the moment where he got to stare at bakugou's beautiful eyes...

"Classtime now? Right?"

"Ah, shit! Yeah"

"Come on then"

"What about-"

"Dont worry about him Kirishima"

"Okay.."

For the rest of the day, no one bothered kirishima,litterally no one. But that didnt bother him in the slightest. He liked spending time with bakugou, he was..Cute..interesting..and everything kirishima wanted...