But then a question popped up in her head, a question she wanted to ask.

"Where do you plan to go earlier?" She sat straight and look at Chaeyoung in the eyes only for Chaeyoung to look away. "Look at me Chaeyoung and tell me the truth". Chaeyoung obeyed and look back at heiress. "Where did you plan to go last night?"

"A meet up with my team". She wasn't lying but surely she's gonna lie about the purpose of the meeting.

"At such a late hour? For what?"

"It's a private matter agasshi and I can't tell you about it". Mina nodded as she respect the private matter though it's still bothering her.

While Mina was busy thinking about it, she didn't notice Chaeyoung's painful gaze on her. The girl was so close to tears but she held it in and told herself to be strong.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Eat before you take your meds". Mina smiled and nodded as she ate the soup Chaeyoung brought her.

"Emmm~ this taste so good~". She said after she taste it. "It's so close to my mum's cooking~". Mina was happily finishing the rest of her breakfast while Chaeyoung just had that soft gaze while watching Mina enjoying her food.

Chaeyoung look at the time on her watch which shows 9:15am before standing up and head for her closet. She was looking for something and Mina was curious to what she's doing so she asked.

"What are you doing??"

"Looking for something". And she smiled when she found it but returned back to her usual expression once she turns around.

She walk towards Mina and sat on the bed before holding out her palm with a necklace on it. The same necklace she lended Mina the other day.

"Mina-ssi..."

"Hmm?"

"Would you mind if I keep this with you?" She was actually trying to give it to Mina but for some reasons she didn't want to say it.

"Of course but why are you giving it to me??" Mina asked as she took the necklace from Chaeyoung's palm.

And she blushed as her heart started beating in a faster pace when she look back at Chaeyoung.

The girl didn't say anything but smiled at Mina instead and Mina swore that the girl was so freaking pretty and cute when she smiles.

She notice the deep dimple on Chaeyoung's cheek and it made her want to poke it and guess what? She didn't because Chaeyoung have told her that she dislike people touching her and Mina wouldn't want to risk getting Chaeyoung mad.

"Thank you". Chaeyoung said as she plan to get up and head to the couch but Mina held her arm to make her stay.

"Can I request something?" Chaeyoung nodded without hesitation. "From now on, d-don't sleep on the couch. Sleep on the b-bed beside me".

"I can't. It's against the rule". She refused but Mina wasn't planning to follow whatever stupid rule that is.

"Then fuck those rules. I said you can and you can. If anyone dares go against my orders, they'll get a taste of hell". She had that cold and scary glare on but Chaeyoung was the only one who didn't get scared.

"Agasshi-"

"Are you still gonna refused?" Mina raised her left eyebrow and she smiled almost instantly when Chaeyoung sigh and nodded twice. "Great! Now let's go shopping!!" She excitedly said and got up from her bed only to fall back on it. "Grghh my head hurts!"