Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

How did I never notice her?? I tell'ya she looks hella hot in that suit and boy I was literally drooling. She thought to herself.

"You look ... good". She mumbled but Jeongyeon just nodded.

"I know".

"Your girlfriend looks amazing in this suit ma'am". One of the staff complimented as Nayeon nodded agreeing but then widened her eyes when she realized that the staff just said girlfriend.

"She's not my girlfriend!" She raised her voice as she denied and she swore she had never panicked like that just because someone misunderstood her relationship with Jeongyeon. "S-she's just my bodyguard".

"My apologies ma'am I thought she was your girlfriend". The staff bowed apologetically and turns to Jeongyeon with a flirty smile.

Nayeon noticed that and she felt her anger kicking in. She had no idea why she was mad just because someone flirted with Jeongyeon.

She faked a cough and gave the staff a stern look.

"I'll take all the best suits you have including the one she's wearing". The staff immediately bowed and went to get it.

As the staff left Nayeon glares at Jeongyeon who had no idea why all of a sudden Nayeon was mad at her.

"Idiot". She mumbled under her breath as she went to the counter to pay for Jeongyeon's clothes.

They were done as they head out but Jeongyeon was suddenly called by someone and Nayeon spun around fast to see who it was and it only made her frown seeing the same staff approaching Jeongyeon.

She gave Jeongyeon a piece of paper before winking and went back inside the store. Jeongyeon looked at what's written inside and she was right, it was the girl's number. Nayeon stomped her way towards Jeongyeon and handed her hand out.

"Give me that!" She said as Jeongyeon gave her the paper. "How dare she try to take what's mine!" She hissed before tearing the paper and threw it in the trash.

Jeongyeon heard it clearly but she didn't understand what the latter meant by that.

"You!" Nayeon pointed at Jeongyeon using her index finger. "Stop flirting!" Nayeon warned.

"Why are you getting mad at me?" She asked in the same cold tone.

"Huh you asked me why?! You just flirted with her!" She raised her voice loudly and it caught a few people's attention but she didn't care.

Jeongyeon wouldn't mind but if Nayeon keep shouting like that people would eventually recognize her. She only wore a cap.

"I didn't even talk to her". Jeongyeon reasoned.

"I don't care!" Jeongyeon cover Nayeon's mouth this time.

"People will recognize you". She reminded as Nayeon pushed Jeongyeon's hand away and walked away as she bump her shoulder with the latter.

But it was too late as people already started recognizing her. Nayeon wanted to pay no mind to it but a guy suddenly approached her and asked if he could have a picture with her.

"Im Nayeon right?? Can I have a picture with you??" He pulled his phone out and signaled for a picture but Jeongyeon beat him to it as she pulled Nayeon next to her. "Excuse me? Who are you??"

Jeongyeon ignored him as she drag Nayeon away. Not because she was jealous but it was because she hated attention. If Nayeon's being the center of attention then she would be too as she was hired to prevent these types of things.