Chapter 53

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Do you remember which way is the way back home?" Nayeon asked as they all reached their destination.

"Yes". Nayeon just nodded and reach for Jeongyeon's hand.

"Then let's get a few bottles of wine and get going. We shouldn't be out for too long". Nayeon said and they all went inside the store where they came by earlier to get groceries. "Ohh right! Mina did you bring that 30% off coupon?"

Mina quickly checked the back of her phone as she removed the case and luckily she placed it there. It became a habit for her to placed something small and tiny behind her phone case.

"You two go get whatever you want. We will go get the wines". Nayeon said as she pulled Jeongyeon along with her.

And again Chaeyoung and Mina were left alone. It wasn't awkward for them but Mina kept blushing whenever she accidentally look at Chaeyoung's lips. She just remembered how bold she was when she kissed the girl that day.

She was spacing out but when Chaeyoung grab her hand she quickly snap back to reality.

"Aggashi you used your card last time didn't you?" Mina raised her left eyebrow feeling a bit confused with the sudden question. "The last time we came here, you paid using your card isn't it?"

"Yes but why??"

"We might be in trouble if we stay any longer". She said and started pulling Mina with her to find the other two.

"But w-why? What's wrong???" She asked with a feeling mixed with fear and confusion.

"They can track us down by keeping track of when or where your card is being used". She briefly explain as they reached the wine section.

"T-they can???" Chaeyoung glance at her and nodded. "Isn't that Nayeon unnie?" Chaeyoung looked at where Mina pointed and headed straight towards the two. "Unnie".

"Huh? Did you two get the things you—"

"We have to leave this place right now unnie". Mina said and Nayeon frowned. "No time to explain. We have to go to a different store right now".

"Nuh-uh explain". Nayeon crossed her arms and asked. Mina sighed and look at Chaeyoung. The girl nodded so Mina just explained. "Remember how I used my card last time we came here to purchase a few things for lunch?" Nayeon nodded. "If I use my card, wherever we are they can track us down".

"What?..."

"I'm serious unnie! We need to hurry". Nayeon stopped being stubborn and put the wine back as they all head to the front doors but only to get stopped by the same cashier. "Excuse me, we're in a hurry".

"I'm sorry for bothering you but can I g-get your a-autograph??" Nayeon grabbed the book and pushed it back against the cashier as she looked straight in the girl's eyes.

"Next time". And the four of them rushed out to the car immediately.

They got in and Jeongyeon drove them off to a different store which was a little bit far from there.

"But I don't have cash on me". Nayeon said and turn to look at Mina whom also shook her head.

"Don't worry about it. We can take care of it". Jeongyeon assured and of course the two heiresses trusted her.

"You two just wait in the car. I'll go get them with Jeongyeon".

"Okay". Nayeon and Jeongyeon left to go inside the store as Mina and Chaeyoung were left alone once again.