Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

The sounds of people screaming as four gorgeous ladies starting making their ways towards the company. There were bodyguards surrounding them trying to give the girls their personal space.

Cameras clinking, shouting their names and even tried to push through the guards just so they could get a closer look at the girls but luckily the guards were able to stop them and the girls safely made it inside the company as they headed for the elevator.

The employees bowed towards them as the four walked in but they don't even give a damn about the others. They just ignored everyone, having a firm look on their faces.

Anyone would've already guessed that they're from a wealthy family. They're rich and drop dead gorgeous but their attitude ain't that great.

Soon enough they were already on their floor as they made way to the office where they were called to gather.

The guards opened the door for them with their heads lowered and closed them when the girls were already inside. 

"Ohh sweetie you're here". A good looking man, maybe in his early 40s, stood up and hug one of the girls which is his daughter. His looks can be deceiving since he looked like he was in his early 30s. "Hi there girls". He smiled at the other three which they returned with a small one before turning to their own fathers and hug them as well.

"Daddy why did you called us to gather here??" The latter asked as he broke off the hug. The older guy chuckled lightly.

"Why not sit down first huh? Then we'll tell you". The girl nodded as she sat in between him and her mum while the other three sat next to theirs.

"Before that may I ask if any of you are in a relationship with anyone?? Excluding Sana".

"I am". She said as her father suddenly frowned and look at her.

"Since when??" He asked as she turns to face him. "Don't tell me you're still dating that brat??"

"Don't call him that! And yes I'm still dating him is there a problem?!" She crossed her arms as she glares at her dad. He just sigh and looks away.

"That boy is nothing but trouble Mina. How could you be with him when he cheated-" She cut him off angrily.

"He was drunk and probably didn't know what he was doing, he wasn't thinking straight at that time!"

"Honey calm down..." her mum rub her back as she signaled her husband to drop it which he did.

"Daddy aren't you gonna tell us why you gather us here??"

"Ahh right". He cleared his throat. "So the reason why we gather you girls here is because we're going to inform you about a few things. We've decided to expand our business and now that our business is going international, we can't come home as often anymore".

"But there's two choices given to you girls". Mina's dad continued as he stood up and went around the couch. "One, you'll be moving abroad with us or two, we'll be hiring a personal bodyguard for you and they will be with you 24/7".

"Huh??" Hearing the two options got the girls frowning.

"Daddy that's not fair!" She complained.

"Sana honey you need to understand that mum and dad won't be home as often as we could anymore. We could only come by twice every six months max and we're being considerate enough to let you girls stay but only if you agreed to have a bodyguard as we suggested". Sana's mum stated with her soft voice.