Was this one of those instances where she needed to give Virgo space? For how long? Was Virgo mad? Upset? Cammie couldn't tell.

All day, Cammie anxiously glanced at her phone, wondering what to do, but no answers came. She made futile attempts to study, but her mind wandered back to Virgo at every available second. She scrolled through Virgo's Instagram, but she hadn't posted anything new. Cammie settled on looking through the old photos, but it only made her miss Virgo more.

A big sigh released itself from Cammie's core. She felt stuck in an entirely new way.

After finding herself staring blankly at the wall again, Cammie decided to give up any hopes of studying. Instead, she would distract herself. Savannah had come home from work a while ago and was in her room, most likely watching a movie. Cammie decided to join her.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Cammie asked, stepping into her room.

"Just watching a movie."

"And you think I'm predictable?"

"This is called relaxing."

"Sure. Mind if I join you? I can't study anymore."

"Sure. Let's go out into the living room."

The girls made their way out to the living room with a television. Cammie prepared popcorn while Savannah chose a movie.

"Hey, Cam. You okay?" Savannah asked when Cammie sat down on the couch next to her, offering her the large bowl of popcorn.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Why?"

The lie hadn't come out as convincigly as she had hoped, but Cammie didn't want to bother Savannah with her problems yet again. Since her Dream, Cammie felt like a new problem cropped up daily and she didn't want to keep burdening Savannah; she leaned on her too often, especially with all this Dream business. No, it was probably time that she figured things out herself.

"You sure? You look tired."

"Yeah, I just didn't sleep well last night. I'm anxious about her exams."

"Oh please. You've been studying nonstop. You just need to relax."

"Yeah, that's why we're watching a movie," Cammie said, more snarky than she had intended.

"Whoa, I'm just joking. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just stressed. Let's just watch the movie."

Savannah thought a moment.

"How did the date go last night?"

Cammie's face colored and a pang of sadness shot through her stomach.

"It wasn't a date."

"Sure."

Cammie shook her head.

"You're really not going to tell me?"

"There's nothing to tell. We just went to eat, talked about nothing in particular, then came back."

"That's so boring. When are you going to put the moves on her?"

Cammie heard Savannah laughing, so declined to answer. Instead, she reached for the remote and pressed the play button, the pain she had been feeling.

They wasted their day on the couch watching movies. On a normal day, Cammie would have really enjoyed not having to think or focus, but today, she failed to enjoy any of the movies that they watched. She was lost in her own head, overanalyzing every word that was spoken last night; she had a horrible knot in her stomach that grew tighter with each passing second that Virgo didn't text her. She felt absoutely pathetic realizing how ridiculous this all was. Just a few months ago she was sick to her stomach thinking about Virgo and her Dream. Now, she was still feeling anxious and uneasy, but for the exact opposite reasons.