Two

"Hey you're in my class," I said looking away from olive eyes to the guy who was currently holding my rubber between his fingers staring at it. So what if I liked to decorate my rubber?

"Yea what about it?" said Tyrone. I held my hand out towards him and he raised an eyebrow. I could feel Emily poking my waist trying to tell me something. 

He held it towards me and I leaned over in my hair to grad it when he pulled it back, what the?

I looked up at him irritated.

"Give me the rubber," I snapped. Some of the people around us stopped working and stared at me.

"What?" I asked as Tyrone eyes widened. I saw the guy next to him smirk and matched his green eyes with a glare of my own, Alistair Black, the so called 'leader' of the leather group. Wasn't it stupid, to place labels on people at school. I mean we were all the same really, humans, eat, poop, not like they farted rainbows and we didn't. 

"Do you know what you just said?" asked Tyrone shifting my attention back to him.

"Yea a rubber?"

"What's a rubber?" asked Tyrone his smile growing wider.

"The thing you rub things with? Duh?"

Some of the kids started snickering and I shot them a glare. What the hell were they laughing about.

Ethan seemed to realize something and turned around, "Giver her the eraser Ty,"

Tyrone and Ethan had a stare off before Alistair nudged Tyrone who chucked the rubber at me. Hard and to a weird angle, lucky for me, I was a good catcher and my hand shot out catching it while I kept glaring at me.

"Take that nerd," I snapped turning back and rubbing off the page.

"Charlie?"

"What?" I asked Ethan as he leaned over towards my desk. Damn it I was starving, I could practically eat my small intestine devour my big intestine which was grumbling at my stomach for food.

"Next time call it an eraser alright?"

Who the hell calls rubbers eraser, it sounded posh. Why on earth?

"Why?" I asked snapping him a look as I started to pack up. A minute left yes. 

"Because a rubber means condom," said Ethan making me freeze.

And suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore. 

"What's her problem?" snapped Sean as I sat at the table my eyes glaring at Ethan who was too busy smirking and shaking his head. 

"Condom," I muttered making Sean choke on his sandwich.

"What?"

"I told h-"

"What the f*ck did you tell my sister?" snapped Sean at Ethan cutting him off. 

"Whoa calm your farm brother, This guy ruined rubbers for me," I snapped sighing. Ethan explained what happened in class making me further sulk. Why would you mix up condoms and rubbers, you call a condom a damn condom and a rubber a damn rubber.

Sean sighed shaking his head at me and I moved across to the end when Emily joined me followed by the others. 

Em and I started talking trying to ignore these hooligans and their laughter. It was getting really annoying. I looked up to see Emily explaining something to Sarah, probably about tonight's game as I let my eyes stroll through the cafeteria.