Talk Chemistry To Me

For now this book is still PG 13+ but that is because more audiences can read it, I know Wattpad will be onto my backside in hours and make it R-Rated and Private, so for you to be able to read it, you need to follow me.

The first handful of chapters are still PG, so everyone can read them but after a few chapters or so, it gets serious. So add this to your library and follow me to read further, but don't need to follow me until Wattpad slaps my arse. 

When the schools bad boy is paired up with his enemy, the schools jock's, sister, things start flying, not just sparks but a casual fist in there somewhere, add in a cricket ball and why not a text book as well?

Who knew the bad boy was good at Chem, he, Alistair Black, was good at chemistry and who knew there was more to the jock's sister than just the girl who watched them at sports and the party princess, or was that all just a legend.

Don't talk dirty to me, talk chemistry to me, after all Potassium and Aluminium just turn my bunsen burner on.

"Look kid, I don't get this, and you have somewhere more important to be, so why don't we just call it quits?" Charlotte stood up gather her things to make a move when his arm reached out and caught her wrist halting her.

She tried shrugging it off, but his grip was as strong as his piercing eyes as they hardened on her.

"Firstly," he stood up towering over her height making her feel insignificant, which was weird not many people made her feel short, she was short but running around with her brother and his friends she never felt this short.

"I am older than you, so calling me kid makes no sense," Charlotte held back a scoff as he stepped towards her but then leaned back sitting on the desk, one leg propped up on seat and then pulled her closer surprising her.

"Secondly, the only important thing to be doing right now is you,"