Act 4: The End of Hell Part 1

I will remind you acts 1-3 were going on at the same time but act 4 is the only exception. Basically everything is caught up. 

Tweek answered his phone

Tweeks POV 

"Hello?" I ask 

"Hey Tweek. Did you get all the info needed?" Cartman says over the phone.

"Yes but it's pretty fucked, even for me." I reply. 

"That's fine meet us at my house and I will explain everything.." he says clearly tired,

"You okay?" I ask. 

"Yeah..sure I gotta go bye." 

....

Kenny's POV 

Me and Craig exited the ally way and made it to the park when I got a call from Kyle 

"Hello?" 

"Kenny did you get the money from Jim Pat?" Kyle asks

"Yes we did." 

"Did you by chance get any info on him?" 

I think for a minute before remembering. 

"Yeah actually. His wallet." I reply. 

"Meet me at Cartman's house." 

"Why?"

......

Kyle's POV 

"Everything on my end seems to be fine what about you Cartman?" He nodds. "Fine on my end too." He declares. 

We sit around waiting for everyone to come when we hear a knock on the door. 

Kenny's  POV 

We practically sprint towards Cartman's house. I notice the look on Craig's face as we arrive. I know that face like the back of my hand by now. It's the face of a person who has the weight of the world on their back. It's the face that practically screams "What the hell is wrong now!?" 

.....

Craig goes to knock on the door before I stop his hand. 

Craig's POV 

"Before we walk into hell are you okay?" Kenny says sternly. "Yeah im fine." I retort flatly. "You sure?" He asks. I nod. 

The truth is I have a feeling what we're about to learn is going to change everything. It feels like the world is in our hands and we can't drop it. I go to knock on the door again but I hear a voice behind me. 

Word count: 333