Act 2: Clyde,Token,and Tweek part 1

This story will be told in four acts.

Acts 1-3 are going on at the same time but as you know I can't describe people at a different places at the same time. Act 4 is the only exception. 

Tweek was walking back from a job and ran into Token and Clyde who where discussing who all was missing money and people who had just started there first 6 months.

Clydes POV 

"Hi Tweek. Did your mission go well?" I ask. "Not exactly." He said twitching. Tweek's mission was to gather information on Kim Pat. Kim's information was hard to find and Tweek still didn't find as much as he was hopeing. 

"What I figured out was Kim has two other siblings, there genders and names are undetermined. Kim goes to a building called "the undergrounders" ever tuesday at 2. Its basically a whore house but I think whenever Kim goes in there she's doing something other then fucking." Tweek's says all in one breath. 

Token nodds. "Is that all you figured out about her?" He asks. "Unfortantly yes. That's kinda why I was looking for you two." Tweek's says rubbing the back of his neck out of nervous habbit. "What do you need us for?" I say confused. 

"You have more credit if you walk in with your group. If I were to walk in there alone it would look suspicious. We have to get there trust so I can figure out Kim's livelihood." He says. 

 "So basically we are going to walk into a whore house called "the undergrounders" to gane there trust to figure out Kim Pat's secret." I say summing it up. "Yep."

We talk it out a little bit and decided it would be smart to get in somewhat change our looks manly because South Park practically has our faces smashed in there minds. We walk to the hombo by the storage unit.

When Damien destroyed South Park he made sure to get all the clothes store so now when we want clothes we all go to the homeless guy. 

We stop at the "store". " How can I help you find gentlemen today?" He says with a smile. It's nice to see him when we get the chance. 

We buy some fantastic clothes. Tweek grabs a green tux without the jacket with a boe tie with black ripped jeans. Token went with a white dress shirt with a black tie and black pants.  And I decided a black dress shirt with a red tie and black ripped jeans. To be flashy I grab aviators. 

And now we were are ready to set out.

Writers note.

I didn't know how long this chapter was going to be so I am spliting this act in two parts. On a different subject my first book has reached 1k! So in celebration I am having a Q and A!  Nothing to personal please! Just leave your questions in the comments of one of my books!

Word count: 497