𝕀𝕟 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

»»————- ♡ ————-««

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Allison Castee stared at the picture of her and him.

The same him who once made her entire world light up in just a second.

The same him who made her laugh when she sad, getting the beautiful brunette her favorite ice cream and convinced him to watch Twilight with her.

The same him who cheated on her with the girl he told her not to worry about.

Allison felt the stinging pain in her chest for the millionth time as her hazel eyes swelled with tears.

She threw her phone on her carpet floor, not wanting to feel this way anymore.

Allison used to be a bubbly girl who was infatuated with her boyfriend since her high school year.

That changed however on the day of Valentines when she wanted to surprise her boyfriend at his apartment and found the girl who was supposed to be his 'best friend', and the love of her life together, in bed.

As she pictured them together, she shut her eyes, letting herself fall back onto her bed.

She felt a tear escape, sliding down her cheek to her bed as she let out a sob.

Allison never though her boyfriend would cheat, as cheesy at that sounds.

For 8 years, her and him have been together.

Allison thought they were going to grow old and continue their couple YouTube channel, then having kids and introducing them to their fans.

That all drifted away when he cheated on her.

Allison heard her phone start to ring, slowly turning her head to her phone, she rolled off her bed and answered, ignoring the pain from falling on the floor.

"Hello?"

"Alli?"

Allison nearly cried again when she heard her older brothers voice, wanting to be in his arms.

"Elton," She sadly smiled through the phone, missing her brother dearly since she stayed in their home town, Connecticut and he lived in California.

"Are you ok? You sound like shit."

Allison chuckled, wiping away her tears.

Ever since they were little, Elton was always straight up, not beating around the bush.

"Thanks Elton," his sister sarcastically said.

She heard him chuckle and she felt her chest tighten, thinking of her ex.

"But to answer your question, I'm not.. me and Jake broke up," her voice cracking at the end.

Elton frowned, hating that his sister was upset about this asshole.

He always knew Jake was a bad guy, but got along with him for Allison's sake.

"What the fucker do? I'll kick his ass."

Allison shook her head, though she was very angry and hurt by Jake, she couldn't help but still cate about him.

"No elton.. he um cheated on me. Ironically with the girl he told me no to worry about.."

Elton became angry, wanting to fly down to kick his ass for hurting his little sister.

Since they were able to talk and walk, Elton was very protective of the beautiful brunette.

"I'm sorry sis.." Elton sighed.

"I just.. I don't know what to do.."

Allison felt another tear slip out, feeling so lost and helpless.

The one person who was there for her after Elton left to California, hurt her.

Allison felt like she couldn't trust anyone, besides her brother.

Elton suddenly gasped, making Allison jump from the sudden noise.

"What Elton?" She asked, confused.

"Live with me. We can go explore with my friends who are dying to meet you by the way, I'll help you get back on your feet."

Allison thought for a moment, she did miss her brother and from what she can tell, his friends seem nice and the right company she needed to be surrounded by.

Allison smiled, "Okay. I'll see you Monday E. I love you."

Elton smiled, happy he was going to be living with his sister again, "I love you too Alli."

Once they hung up, Allison began packing, her mind distracted of the thought of moving to LA.

Elton began cheering, excited to see his sister once again.

He decided not to tell Colby, Sam or the others and instead surprise them.

A/N hey lol I'm back comment on what you think so far :)