Chapter 10

It's been 2 months since the attack, I've been with Sam and Dean for a while. There have been several cases but they were too easy, It took us like 2-4 days to complete the case. Sam and Dean now know me very well, and I know them very well, we are like siblings, Castiel has been around a lot, he helped with a few cases. Anyways, school is starting soon, I think I need to talk to Sam to see what I'm going to do for school, I walked into the kitchen to find Sam getting coffee. "Good morning," Sam said. "Morning," I said back to Sam. I made myself a frappuccino like I've been doing every morning. "So Sam, school is starting soon... what am I going to do?" I asked. "Oh right!" Sam said. He went to his computer and started typing. "Do you want to do cyber school or just a normal school?" Sam asked. "I guess I'll try normal school," I said. Sam continued typing. "Public or private?" Sam asked, "Whatever is closest to the bunker." I said. Sam continued typing. "Here I found one." Sam said, I walked over to look at the computer, "It's a private school and it's about a 15-minute drive from here and you can switch to cyber school," Sam said.
"Okay," I said. "Alright then, I'll sign you up and if you want to switch to cyber, just let me know," Sam said. "Okay," I said. I left the kitchen and walked into the hallway, I kept walking for a bit until I got to the men of letters room, you know the room near the door. Anyways so I grabbed my computer and sat down, I looked for any case that I could find, I then realized that school starts in 2 weeks, which means that I will only be able to do 1 more case with Sam and Dean before I have to focus on school. I ignored it and kept looking for a case. After about 15 minutes later Dean walks in. he walks over to me. "What are you doing?" Dean asked. "Looking for a case," I said not looking at Dean because I was too focused on what I was doing. "Doesn't school start in a few weeks?" Dean asked. "Yeah..." I said. "Are you doing cyber?" Dean asked, "Well I can if I want to but I'm going to a private school first to see if I like it, I probably won't though." I said. "Okay then," Dean said.
Sam signed me up for the school, and talked to Cas, to bring me to this meet the teacher night thing, Cas agreed and took me. It wasn't that exciting, I met a few people and they asked about me and my family and of course I had to lie because I'm pretty sure that people don't want me to be telling them that who I thought was my dad turned out to be a demon and is not my dad, my real dad is an angel which makes me an angel and that my stepmother is actually my real mom, basically my life story, which basically happened a few months ago. So I decided to lie and make up a story. So anyways after meeting the teachers and stuff we went back to the bunker. School starts in 3 days. I wasn't that excited about it because I wanted to do cases with Sam and Dean, but it's whatever.
It has been two days, school starts tomorrow. I was kind of excited but also nervous. I had talked with Cas about getting to and from school, "Okay so I'll take you to and from school then okay," Cas said. "Okay," I said. I looked at the time, it was 5:00 pm. No one knew what they wanted for dinner, so I just decided to order some pizza, I used my own money. Once the pizza came, instead of having like this family dinner we all just grabbed a slice or two and went back to doing what we were doing. Once I was done eating, I packed a lunch, once I finished that I packed my bag for tomorrow and picked out some clothes, I decided to go for black jeans, a white shirt, and my leather jacket,
It was now 10:00, I decided to go to bed, while I was sleeping I hear Cas come in and check on me, I pretended I was sleeping. He left and a few minutes later I fell asleep.
I woke up to my alarm going off, I looked at the time, it was 5:45, the first bell for school rings at 7:50, I got up and got changed. I brushed my hair and went to the kitchen, I walked in and saw Dean. He looked over at me confused. "Why are you up?" Dean asked. "I have school, remember?" I said. "Oh yeah... haha!" Dean said. "Shut up," I said. He went back to whatever he was doing. I made my frappe and a bagel. Before I knew it, it was time to leave, I grabbed my bag and waited for Cas to show up. I looked at my phone to check the time, It was 7:15. I looked back up and saw Cas standing there with his car keys. "You ready?" Cas said. "I looked at him, "Yeah," I said. "Alright then let's go," Cas said. We walked up the stairs to the door and Sam comes around the corner, "Have a good day at school," Sam says. I smiled and left. Once we got into the car I made sure I had everything, "I have my books, binders, lunch, my phone charger..." I said to myself. Cas started the car and we left.
"You nervous?" Cas asked. "A little," I said. "You'll be fine," Cas said. "I hope so," I said. We pulled up to the school, and I got out of the car, Cas rolled down the passengers window, and I leaned up against the frame, "I'll pick you up here at 2:30," Cas said. "Okay," I said. He smiled, "Have a good day at school," Cas said. "Okay," I said. I walked away, I could hear the sound of his car driving off, I looked back, and then I got a sudden boost of nervousness, I knew no one, I walked to the entrance and went in, then all of a sudden this girl with dark-colored hair, braces and glasses walks up to me. "Hi, I'm Sarah!" She says in the most friendly tone. "I'm Holly," I said. "You new here?" Sarah asked. "Uh yeah..." I said. She laughed, "Hey what's your schedule, I'm pretty sure you'll need help finding your way around here." Sarah said. I thought about what she just said, I might need your help though, I said to myself, I reached into my bag and grabbed my schedule. I gave it to Sarah and she took out hers. She looked at them for a bit, "That's cool we have the same classes together," Sarah said. "Yeah," I said. I wasn't used to having someone so happy around me. A bell rung. "Come on," Sarah said, "Where are we going?" I asked, "We are going to the first period," Sarah said, "Oh okay," I said. I was still nervous. I didn't want to be here anymore. As the day continued everything was normal, I followed Sarah around, and I was fine.
It has now been a few weeks since school has started, but I didn't tell Sam, Dean or Cas that I have friends now. Sarah introduced me to her friends and they became my friends, I'm apart of a group now.
I got up and did the usual, except Sam and Dean were coming back from a case. It was just me that morning, I had to wait for Cas to show up so he can take me to school, I got to school and met up with my friends. For some reason today felt weird, like something bad was going to happen, like something really bad. I had a feeling that something was coming, something evil. I ignored it as it was time to go to class. It was period 5/6 which meant I had to go to English class now. I followed Sarah as we walked to the class. We sat down in our seats and waited for the teacher to start the class. The other students were fooling around but Sarah and I were just talking. As soon as the class started that feeling came back, but this time it was stronger. I still ignored it. But in the middle of the class, I heard someone yelling in pain. We all looked at the door as we hear someone screaming. Our teacher and a few students including me looked outside, and what everyone saw shocked them, it was one of the staff members on the floor at the end of the hall dead covered in blood. I saw that the teacher was in shock. "Everyone get back now," I said. Everyone walked back, I could see the shock in everyone's eyes. I locked the door and lead everyone to the back. "This is basically a lockdown," I said. I told the teacher to call the office and tell them that there is an intruder in the school and that we need to go into lockdown. The office listened and they announced for everyone to go on lockdown. We were all in the back, the lights were off and everyone was silent. The teacher made sure that everyone was here, I then heard something, the teacher was still calling names. "Shhhh," I said. The teacher stopped talking and everything was silent. I listened. We could all hear someone walking, and then they loaded what sounded to be a gun, A few people started to cry, I got the people next to them to cover their mouths. I could hear him walking away, going down the hall away from the classroom, and then...gunshots. Everyone jumped to the sound of the shots and we could hear people screaming, and then one last shot and there was nothing, complete silence. I pulled out my phone and looked for Castiel's contact, I opened the messages and typed "911," and hit send, 911 was a code that we had and if we sent it to any of us, then that would mean that there is an emergency and we needed Sam, Dean or Cas. I waited for a response but he didn't. About 30 minutes later there was still screaming and gunshots, Cas still wasn't here and there were no cops. I heard over like what seemed to be 1000 gunshots, and then we hear someone running down the hall screaming They are all dead!!!
Everyone was shocked and then gunshots and the screaming from that person stopped, I then checked my phone and Cas had finally texted "Where?" He asked I texted back "At the school" I hit send and almost instantly he texted back "On my way,"
Seconds later we hear someone trying to open the door, everyone screamed. "I need to do something," I said to myself, So I got up and grabbed the fire extinguisher and held it in my hand, I hid on the side of the door. I then heard the guy shoot the doorknob, and he was in, he opened the door and I quickly hit him with the fire extinguisher and he fell to the floor, knocked out. "Come on get out of here," I said and everyone got up and ran out except for Sarah, "Go," Sarah said. "What no!" I said, "No you need to go now, I can fight him off," Sarah said, the man started to get up, "I can do things," Sarah said, "Yeah, so can I," I said, "Together," I said. We both nodded and the guy got up, "You really think that would work?" The guy said, I then knew who he was, "Michael!" I said and got out my angel blade, I held it up but he used his powers and threw me to the wall and held me there, I dropped my angel blade and he grabbed it, and then held Sarah by her throat and cut her neck stealing her grace. "NOO!" I yelled and then I got filled with rage, I was able to break the hold and jumped down. I ran straight for Michael and attacked him. Sarah was on the ground bleeding out since she was now human. I threw some punches but he was too powerful that it seemed to not affect him, he threw me back and I hit the floor. I got up but he kicked me hard breaking my leg and I fell back to the ground. I got up again and tried to throw a punch, but mid-air he caught the punch and threw me against the wall and started to choke me, he stabbed my leg with the blade. I couldn't breathe, but then Cas, Sam, and Dean show up, the man then grabbed me and put me in a headlock still choking me, I saw that Sam and Dean were behind Cas. Sam ran to get Sarah out of there, Cas looked at Sarah and it looked like he already knew her.
My face was all red and I still couldn't breathe. "Let her go," Cas said, but Michael said nothing. He put the blade right up to my heart, "Back off before I kill her," Michael finally said, "Don't," Cas said. They were talking but I couldn't hear anything anymore. Everything started to fade and I felt like I was just paralyzed.

(Dean's POV)
I saw that Holly had blacked out and I filled with rage. He let go of Holly and she fell to the ground, not moving. I got my demon blade and threw it, It stabbed Michael and he screamed. I then see Sammy appear and he grabs Holly. Cas and I started to continue this fight.

(Sam's POV)
I grabbed Holly and carried her out of there, I ran outside to where police were taking care of her friend. I ran to the Impala and laid her down, I check to see if she was breathing but she wasn't. My heart dropped, I picked her up and set her on the ground, I started to do CPR on her to see if she would come back, I did this for what felt like an eternity. I kept trying but nothing was happening

(Holly's POV)
I could feel chest pain, I was trapped in my mind, but I could see a white light, I then hear Sam's voice, "Come on Holly!" Sam says, I then realized it. I'm almost dead, I could hear the worry in Sam's voice, I then ran away from the light, and It seemed to have worked, I opened my eyes and took a huge gasp for air, "Oh thank god!" Sam said as he pulled me up and hugged me, I was still gasping for air and wasn't too sure as to what was going on, I couldn't move so I just laid my head on Sam's shoulder, Sam put his arm around me and basically hugged me and wouldn't let go, I then realized that we were on the ground by the Impala. I then see Cas and Dean come running out of the building coming toward Sam and I. Cas goes on his knees, "Holly? Are you okay?" Cas says, I could respond so I slightly nodded, I then saw Cas get up to go check on my friend, "Hey," Dean said putting his hand on the side of my face, Dean looked at me to see if I was okay, Cas came back with Sarah around his shoulders, "What happened to her?" Dean asked. I finally could hear. "That's my friend," I quietly said, Cas looked at Sarah then looked at me, "No, she's your sister," Cas said.