Chapter 4

It was midnight, we were getting the equipment ready. We need flashlights, matches, salt, and some other stuff. "Have everything we need?" Dean asked. "Yeah, I think so," I said. We got to the car. "Hey Dean, I should drive I know where it is by memory," I said. "Okay," Dean said and tossed me the keys. I didn't think Dean would let me drive. We got in the car and drove off. We were about 5 minutes into the drive. "Are you sure you know where you're going?" Dean asked. "Yes. Don't worry, only 10 more minutes." I said.
About 10 minutes later the road came to an end and all that was in front of us was the woods. "This is where Anna, Emily and I started," I said staring at the woods. "Okay," Sam said. We got out of the car and went to the back of the car, I opened the trunk and we grabbed all the stuff we needed. We grabbed the stuff we needed. "Alright, you guys ready?" Sam said. Dean and I nodded. We started walking into the woods. We all turned on our flashlights. We walked deep into the woods.
About 15 minutes later, we got to an old building. We stopped, we were looking at the front of the building. "So this is the place?" Dean asked confused. "Yeah," I said. "It looks too old for someone to hold people in," Dean said. I looked at Dean. "Never judge a book by its cover," I said to Dean. "What do you mean by that?" Dean asked. I looked back at the building. "It may look old, but it has secrets," I said. "Oh so like there is a dungeon underneath it," Dean said with a smile on his face. "Yup," I said. "Wait... seriously?" Dean said surprised. "Yeah," I said nodding at Dean. "Alright, guys, we have to find them," Sam said.
We walked into the building. Sam and Dean were looking around while I was looking for the stairs to the basement. "Sam, Dean, come on, I found the basement," I said. Sam came over to where I was, but Dean was looking at something. "Dean," Sam said. "I think that the person is a demon," Dean said looking up. "Dean, come on!" I said. Sam and I started walking down the stairs, then we heard screaming... I recognized the scream. "Emily," I said, I rushed down the stairs. "Holly wait!" Sam says, but I ignored him. I ran to where I heard the screaming, but I stopped... There were 2 tunnel's, I don't remember which one it was. Sam came running behind me. "Don't run-" Sam said but I cut him off. "Shhh..." I said. I started listening for any voices. Dean eventually caught up to us. I then heard the screaming again, It was still Emily. The screaming was coming from the tunnel on the left. I ran straight into the tunnel, Sam and Dean followed, I was running fast. "Holly, slow down!" Sam yells. I didn't stop, I kept going. The screaming continued. The tunnel ended and it leads into a hallway, one door on each side. The screaming was coming from the door on the left. I started to try to kick the door down, but it didn't work. Sam and Dean caught up to me. "Stand back," Sam says. I stepped back, Sam kicks the door down in one try. The door fell to the ground. I ran inside but Sam pulled me back. Sam got out a blade, and Dean got out his gun, I had a blade on me so I took that out, I held it behind my back. We then walked in together. We see two men standing in front of Emily. "HEY!" I screamed. They both looked at me. "Get away from her," I said angrily. "Holly?" Emily said in a weak voice. "What are you going to do about it kid?" One of them said. I held the blade at my side. Dean shoots at the wall nearly hitting one of them. "That was a warning. Next time I won't miss, so I suggest you listen to her." Dean said pointing the gun at one of them. The other guy grabbed Emily and ran off with her through a back door. "GO!" Sam says. Dean and I ran after the guy that had Emily. I was running fast but Dean was able to keep up with me. We were chasing them in a long hallway. Dean pulls me back, then he shoots at the guy. He fell to the ground and Emily fell too. The guy tried to get back up but Dean restrained him. I ran over to Emily. I was on my knees. "Emily?" I said. Emily looked at me, her face was all cut up and bruised. "Come on," I said picking Emily up. "Agh," Emily says. She had a wound on her stomach and she was bleeding out, she was weak. I put her arm around my shoulder and we walked to Dean. Dean had knocked the guy out. "Come on," Dean said. We started walking back, I couldn't keep up with Dean. "Dean wait," I said. Dean stopped and looked back, Dean saw that I was struggling to keep up with him so he carried Emily. We got back to the room where they had Emily. Sam killed the other demon. "Dean get Emily out of here now," Sam said to Dean. Dean started to leave but stopped the second he entered the hallway. He turned around and looked at Sam and me, "If you two don't come back within 10 minutes... I'm going to come back." Dean said. I glared at Sam. "Alright see you in 10." Sam said.
Dean walked out with Emily.
We walked across the hall to the other door. Sam kicked the door down. Inside the room, it was small with one torchlight but it was empty. "She must be in the other tunnel," I said. "Alright let's go look," Sam said. We left the hallway, and we were back in the tunnel. We went to the tunnel on the right this time. This tunnel was very long and dark so I took out my flashlight. After two minutes of walking my flashlight started flickering. I hit the top of the light but it kept flickering, it then went out. "I just put the batteries in this thing, why is it dead?" I said to myself. Sam then took out his flashlight, but that went out too. "What the heck?" Sam said. "Yours went out too?" I asked. "Yeah," Sam said.
I took out my phone and used the flashlight that was on my phone.
We then heard a man laughing. "I recognize that laughter," I said. The laughing sounded not too far from us. "Stay close," Sam said pulling me closer to him. We walked towards the sound. Then we hear a crash. It shook the whole building. "What was that!?" I asked. "I don't know," Sam said. We continued walking. We saw a dim light in the distance. We got to another hallway. 1 door on each side. It looks just like the other hallway. "You check that door, and I'll check this one," I said. I took the door on the left and Sam took the one on the right. We both kicked the door down at the same time. I was surprised that I was able to kick the door down. I then see Anna and a man. "Anna!" I screamed, Then the man stabbed her. Everything seemed in slow motion. "NOOOO!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed my knife and went to attack the guy. I jumped up. I then feel something In my back, something that I've never felt before. Sam looks and sees that I have wings, angel wings. I stayed in the air for a while. I got close to the guy and stabbed him. I landed on my feet. I looked back at Sam, he was shocked. I looked back at Anna, she was laying on the floor with her hand on the wound. "Anna?" I said. She slowly looked at me. "Keep... fighting..." Anna struggled to say. She then looks at the ceiling, she wasn't moving. "Anna?" I said shaking her. "Anna please no..." I said almost crying. Sam came over and closed her eyes. "Come on Holly, we need to get out of here," Sam said. I got up and walked out of the room. I turned to look at Anna. A tear rolled down my eyes, I wiped it away. Sam put his arm around me and we walked away.

We walked out of the building, Dean was waiting for us. He saw me leaned up against Sam. We walked to the car. "What happened?" Dean asked. I didn't respond. Dean bent down to my eye level. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Holly, What happened?" Dean asked again. I looked at Dean in the eyes. "Anna's dead." I finally said. Dean hugged me. Dean stood back up. "Alright let's go back now," Dean said. Sam walked to the other side of the car, Dean opened the door for me, I go in, Dean shut the door and got in on the driver's side. He started the car. I looked over and saw Emily. Emily looked at me. She had her hand on her wound. "Where's Anna?" Emily asked me. I didn't want to answer, I looked at Sam, Sam then looked at me and nodded. I looked back at Emily. I sighed. "Anna's dead," I said. Emily was shocked. She sat up and leaned her head on my shoulder. I could tell that Emily was crying, I decided to hold back from crying. I took a deep breath and stopped crying. "How far are we from the hospital?" Dean asked. "About 12 minutes from here," I said. I looked at the cloth that Emily was holding up to her wound, I was completely covered in blood, there was no white, it was all red. The cloth needed to be replaced. "Are there any more clothes?" I asked. "No," Sam said. I looked at my shirt, it was good enough for cloth, so I quickly took it off and zippered up my leather jacket. Luckily the boys didn't see me do that. So I folded the shirt and I removed the old cloth and replaced it with my shirt, I put pressure on it. I noticed that there was no color in Emily's face, She lost a lot of blood. "Dean! Drive faster." I said. Dean drove faster. I looked back at Emily. "Sam call the hospital, let them know that they have a code 113," I said to Sam. Sam grabbed his phone and called the hospital. I noticed that Emily was closing her eyes. "Emily stay with me," I said putting my hand on her face. She opened her eyes. She started to move. "Emily you need to stay still," I said. She looked at me confused as if she didn't hear me but heard me talking. "We are about 2 minutes away," Dean said. We were on an empty straight road, no other cars were on the road so Dean started to go even faster. He was going almost 100 mph, Sam was not prepared. A minute passed. "Slow down!!!" I yelled and Dean nearly jammed on the breaks. We went forward but I stopped Emily from flying forward. We saw the entrance to the hospital, Dean pulled in and we went to where we saw paramedics and a stretcher. Dean pulled over and got out. The paramedics saw Emily and immediately got her out and put her carefully on the stretcher. 2 doctors came running out. "What happened?" One of the doctors asked as they rolled Emily into the hospital. "She got stabbed," Dean said. They started to roll Emily to a room faster, we caught up with them. They took her into the room. I ran in but they kicked me out. It was late so we decided to leave and go back to the motel. Once we got back I just laid on the bed. I couldn't believe that Anna was dead. Dean came over to me. "Do you know where Anna's parents live?" Dean asked. I looked over at Dean. "Yeah," I said. "Tomorrow morning I will drop you off there to tell them what happened," Dean said. "Okay," I said. I stared at the wall and I ended up falling asleep.