Chapter 3

After a week of training. I was ready. I was ready to fight demons and anything supernatural. I was excited. "Hey, I got a case," Sam said. "Alright... what is it?" Dean asked. "Two teenagers disappeared around 10 pm last night." Sam said. "Okay, what else?" I said "Their names are Anna Sharp and Emily Duff they were both 16 years old," Sam said reading off from his computer. Anna and Emily..." I said to myself. "You know them?" Dean asked. "Yeah, they are my best friends." I said. "Any eyewitnesses?" Dean asked. "Uh yeah... a woman walking home from her boyfriend's. She said she heard someone screaming Anna run, and then she heard two girls screaming, when to look and saw Anna and Emily's bags on the ground, and they were nowhere to be found." Sam said. "Alright let's go then." I said. "Wait..." Dean said. "What?" I asked. 'Are you sure you want to do this?" Dean said. "Yeah, I'm sure." I said. "Alright then let's go." Dean said. We got to the car and got in. We started driving. It was silent. "Oh hey, Holly." Sam said. "Yeah?" I said. "Put this on." Sam said and he handed me a necklace. I looked at the necklace. "What is this?" I said. "It's an anti-possession necklace, it keeps demons from possessing you." Sam said. "That's cool." I said while putting the necklace on. I was staring out the window when I got a text message from my phone. I looked at my phone, I unlocked my phone and opened my messages. I opened the new message. "I see you." The message said I didn't know who the message was from, there was no number... it just said unknown... I texted back Who are you? I waited for a response. They respond with I see you're in the car. They stopped, then said A 1967 Chevrolet Impala. I was confused. "Hey, guys did you tell anyone that I was with you?" I asked Sam and Dean. "No, why?" Sam said looking back at me. "Well someone texted me saying that they can see me." I said. "Really? Let me see." Sam said. I handed the phone to Sam. He read the messages. "When did they text you?" Sam asked. "A few minutes ago." I said. "Give me it." Dean said taking the phone out of Sam's hand. "Rude." Sam said quietly. Dean chuckled. Dean called the number. He put it on speaker. They answered. "Hello." The person said. "Yeah who is this?" Dean said in a strict tone. "It's Cas." The person said. "Okay then if your Cas... then show yourself." Dean said. The second Dean said that Castiel appeared next to me. "Hey, guys." Cas said. Sam handed the phone back to me. "Next time you text someone that doesn't have your contact information saved on their phone you should say Its Cas." Dean said. "Oh okay." Castiel said. "Any more information on the victims?" Dean said. "You mean my friends." I said. "Yeah sorry... Any more information on Holly's friends?" Dean said. "No, not much." Sam said. "Okay then." Dean said. We had like 5 more hours left of driving.

We pulled up to a motel. Dean got us checked in while Sam and I grabbed the bags. "How are you holding up?" Sam asked. "I'll be fine." I said. Dean walks up to us with the keys. "Room 13." Dean said. We walked to the room. Dean unlocked the door and we walked in. There were 3 queen-sized beds. "We each get our own beds." Dean said. "I didn't know they did that." Sam said surprised. "It's called a premium." Dean said. Sam rolled his eyes. We placed our bags on a bed. Sam took out his computer and started looking up information. I knew the area we were in, I've been here since I was little, before my "parents" got divorced. "Okay Dean, want to go ask some people questions." Sam said while getting out a suit. "Yeah but what about Holly?" Dean said. "I don't know... she can stay here." Sam said "No." I said. "Uh..." Sam said. "We will just bring her with us... we'll say its bring your child to work day or something." Dean said. "Alright then." Sam said. "Holly." Dean said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Go put on your nicest clothes." Dean said. "Okay." I said. I started looking through my bag for the nicest clothes I could find. While I was doing that Sam was getting changed. I grabbed my hairbrush too. Once I got my clothes I carried them and waited for Sam to be done. Dean had his clothes too. Dean and I were both waiting outside the bathroom door for Sam to be done. "Come on Sammy," Dean said knocking on the door, "Any day now." Dean said. Sam opened the door and walked out. "Ladies first," Dean said. "Thank you." I said while closing the door. I got changed and brushed my hair. I got out of the bathroom. Dean walked in and got changed. I sat on the bed waiting for Dean to be done. "He let me see your phone." Sam said. "For what?" I asked. "To turn your GPS off and to add mine and Dean's number to your phone." Sam explained. "Okay." I said handing the phone to Sam. He finished doing that stuff to my phone and handed it back to me. "I also added Bobby's number too." Sam said. "Okay." I said. Dean walked out of the bathroom. "Alright let's roll." Dean said grabbing his keys and a fake FBI badge. We got into the car and headed to the crime scene. Once we got there, there were police there. We go out of the car and walked to the front of the police tape. Sam and Dean started to pull out the badges. "Agents Cruise and Macchio?" The officer said. "Yes." Dean said while putting the badges back. "One of your associates is here." The officer said. "Thank you." Sam said. Dean and Sam walked under the police tape. I followed them. But the officer stopped me. "You're not allowed back here." She said. Dean turned around "Oh she's with me." Dean said. "Okay." The officer said. "Yeah... she's my daughter and she wanted to help." Dean said while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Oh okay." She said. We walked to where my friends disappeared. I looked at the ground and saw Emily's bag. "All there is is just blood and a bag." Castiel said. "Whose bag is that?" Sam asked. "I don't know, there isn't a name on it." Castiel said. "That's Emily's bag." I said. I looked at the bag, I picked it up. I opened the bag. I looked inside the bag and found Emily's pills. I grabbed the pills and looked at them, I found Emily's name on them. "Yeah, this is Emily's bag." I said. "How do you know?" Castiel asked. "Emily has ADHD and takes pills, her name is on the pills." I said. "Nice work." Cas said. "Thanks." I said. I put the bag down and looked around. There wasn't much besides Emily's bag and Some blood. I was focused on what was there. "Holly!" Dean says. I looked back. "Come on we are going to talk to the witness." Dean said. We walked to the first witness. After talking to the witnesses we found out that they heard screaming and someone saying something. After we were finished at the scene, we went back to the motel. Once we were back, Sam was back on the computer. I started thinking, then I remembered something. "I think I might have a lead." I said. "What?" Sam said. "When I was younger there were reports of missing kids, 16 years old, female. no one knew who it was. But one day Anna, Emily and I decided to try to find the missing kids." I stopped. "Did you find them?" Sam asked. "Yes." I said. I looked outside. "And I think I know where they are." I said. "You remember?" Sam said. "Yes." I said. "Wait when we found the missing kids, we all were running, and I think I remember hearing the person who took them saying that we were next." I said. "So if this person takes 16-year-old females and you guys are now 16 and you saved them... then I think that the person is after you because it already got Anna and Emily..." Sam said. "Yeah... I think your right." I said. "Tonight, we are going to find them." Sam said.