三五

35

⌧ i curled my brows as the sudden hand going through my hair, making me flutter my eyes open to look up to see namjoon sitting on the edge of my bed, staring down at me with his sparkly eyes.

"oh, namjoonie-hyung..." i yawned, rubbing my eyes and slowly sitting up, rubbing my forehead too. "you're here." i curled up a tiny tired smile.

"jisoo texted me that you fell asleep on the couch. i moved you up here for sleep privacy." he quietly said, moving his hand to the side of my face.

"oh...i guess i was pretty tired." i tiredly giggled, placing my hand on his thigh. "i'm glad to see you today."

"me too." he leaned down to me and pressed his lips on mine, cupping my face with his thumbs rubbing my cheekbones.

of course i kissed back, putting my arms around his neck. i bit his bottom lip for fun, giggling and he just stared at me playfully after our kiss. he kissed my puffy face once more and slid his arms around my waist, pulling me close.

"joonie." i sighed, keeping my arms around his neck. "when can we be public to your brother? i'm tired of him saying 'friendship' or 'friends' between us. i cringe every time he says it."

he chuckled at the cringe word. "i don't know when. i'm sorry you have to hear those cringe-y words." he lift his hand up back to my hair again. "what type of questions did he ask?"

"our 'friendship'," i said with quotes. "my age and wanting to know if i'm the rich or my father is. those type of questions." i smiled. "how was work?"

"not so bad." he rubbed my back. "i wish i could cuddle you right now."

"why not now?" i raised a brow, deciding to pull him down on my bed, giggling loudly when i pulled him and to make him go on the bed all the way.

i crawled on top of him, straddling myself on him with a smile across my face. i placed my hands on his chest as he put his hands on my torso. i leaned down to place my lips on his, my index finger curling up on his shirt collar.

he turned us around so now i'm on my back and he's on top of me. i couldn't help to blush hard, biting my lip as he hovered above me. he pulled me back into the kiss, putting his hand on the back of my neck.

he disconnected our lips and trailed his lips to my neck, making me shiver in my spot. he moved his hand back up to the side of my face, slowly sliding down to my collarbone.

"hyung, i need you right now." i whispered as i wanted to removed his shirt, grabbing the edge of his shirt.

"wait, we can't—shit." namjoon groaned, suddenly stopping and buttoned my shirt back up, wiping the slob he almost made on my neck.

i fluttered my eyes and sighed, crossing my arms in a pout. "why not?"

"because my brother is still here." he sighed and flopped down beside me, staring at the ceiling. "if he wasn't here, he wouldn't be in the way between us."

"why can't you tell him about us?" i looked at him, slightly frowning. "i know that korea isn't really fitted in with homosexuals like us so...jisoo-hyung is basically korean's society. he isn't comfortable with people like us."

"when did you start to like males?" namjoon suddenly said.

"are you changing the subject?"

"yes, because you're right. jisoo's like korean's society." namjoon quietly scoffed, sliding his hand down to mine to hold my hand.

i gladly accepted. "yeah..." i mumbled, slowly sighing softly. "i started to like boys in middle school. i told gguk freshmen year. he didn't tell anyone and i never told anyone else. i kept my real self hidden like i try to do with you. what about you?"

namjoon sadly smile, looking over at me. "my family didn't accept me and made me move out immediately when i was seventeen. jisoo had been questioning it since i moved in his apartment. i'm still afraid to tell him to this day."

i frowned. "they kicked you out?"

"yeah. but it doesn't matter. my life was successful, wasn't it?" he scoffed, lifting our hands up—that are intertwined together—to his lips to kiss my hand. "but the job i have right now is going well. no issues like i had as an english teacher."

i moved to the side, facing namjoon as i kept our hands intertwined. "i love you, namjoon."

"i love you too baby." he leaned over to me and kissed my forehead. "now tell me..." he curled up a smile. "what do you want for your birthday?"

"aish, that's in two weeks." i playfully slapped his shoulder. "i don't know, really."

"mmhm." namjoon curled up a smirk. "c'mon..what do you want?"

i went silent, trying to think of what i actually want. i started to rub my chin and try to think of at least something.

"a ring."

"what kind?" he raised a brow.

"a pretty one." i bit my bottom lip. "a tiny diamond ring."

namjoon smiled, placing his hand on the side of my face. "anything for you." he kissed my cheek. "anything for my sweet angel." he whispered.

i giggled, slapping his shoulder softly again. "aish."

✘⌧✘