0-Prologue

A young blond girl was just sitting boredly on the chair, looking at the blue bird eating.

'What kind of training should I use?' she thought as she just continued to stare blankly ahead. A maid entered her room and brought her food. "Princess, here's your snack." Hannah said, the princess just nodded blankly and grabbed a cookie.

But then she noticed something and look at her maid. "But may I ask, why is the palace so quiet?" She asked. "Many people are at the Garnet Palace because of the banquet. Ces and the other maids went there to help since there was plenty of work to be done." Hannah replied.

'The Banquet.... Originally, I was supposed to attend and be there but the person who the banquet was held for didn't want me there.' Athanasia bitterly thought as she munched on the cookie.

Hannah immediately sensed the change of mood of the princess and quickly thought of a way to change the topic, "I-I asked the chef to take special care for our dinner tonight so we might a good time, princess!" Hannah said.

Athy smiled at her. "Thanks, Hannah!" Hannah smiled back, 'I'll make her worry.' She thought.

Then, somebody entered her room. They look and saw that they were guards. Judging from their uniforms, they came from the Garnet Palace. But what are they doing here? Shouldn't they be at the banquet?

"Yes, what is it that you want?" Lily, the Emerald Palace headmaid and Athanasia's nanny, spoke as she stood up. "We are ordered to be by his majesty." Said one of the guards.

Athy was curious. "What did he ordered you to do?" She asked. The guard nudge the other and the other nudge back. It was clear that they were tense and uncomfortable with what the emperor told them to do, but they have no choice.

The were sure that it would break their lovely princess's heart. "His Majesty has commanded us to bring Princess Athanasia to him at once." The guard finally spoke.

All the people in the room have their eyes widened. Lily quickly hid Athanasia behind her to protect her, thinking that maybe if she was brought before his majesty, he would kill her. "No." She said as she glared viciously at the two visibly tensed guards.

But Athy, thinking that if she might not go, he would surely kill her and all of her maids, so she put Lily's arm down and she smiled at her. "Don't worry.... I'll be back." Then, Athanasia looked back at the guards. "Well, then.. take me to him." She thought that she was prepared to face him but she wasn't prepared to what he would do to her at the banquet.

"Who is the girl that kneels before me?"

"I-isn't she Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia?"

"Wrong. Kneeling in front of me is not a princess... But a mere sinner! To those who calls or recognizes her as princess will be punished."

And that was it.