Chapter 12 - Peach

Start from the beginning

"Yup it is. We like this place that's why we always hangout here." Sulli replied.

"Really? now I know where to find Sulli to get her autograph." James said and Sulli laughs. "By the way I'm sorry.."

"Huh? Sorry for what?" Sulli asked.

"I should have not ask where Choiza is.." James replied.

".. what do you mean?" Sulli is starting to get confused.

".. um, i don't know. I just have a feeling that maybe the two of you are not in good terms right now..." James explains. Sulli was caught off guard because James was right on.

"hehe.. you're good." Sulli lets out a weak laugh. ".. it's nothing, it's just that we are fighting a lot lately. Everything is getting harder and harder.." Sulli is now just staring blankly at the flowers on the table. ".. but don't worry, I'll be okay" Sulli looks at James and gives him a bright smile. Or is it a fake smile to hide her pain?.

"Okay.." James smiled, but he is not buying it, that she is really okay. 

Sulli's friends arrives with their drinks. James wanted to pay for the drinks but the girls refuses, saying it was their treat. They start to chit chat with James asking him random questions. 

"Seriously? you're only been here for 9 months?" Sulli's friend asks.

 "and you're that fluent in Korean already?" Sulli asked.

"I wouldn't say fluent yet.. there still some words I can't understand." James replied.

"Yah!" 

All of sudden someone yelled, they turn around at the direction where that came from and see a guy walking fast towards their table.

"Why are you two together?!"

"Oppa!?!" Sulli stood up to hug the guy. "It's been awhile, long time no see". 

It was Kim Heechul. He happens to be hanging out in the same coffee shop.

"Yah why are you together?" Heechul pinched James' shoulder and gives him an angry look.

"Hyung, no.. it's not like that.. we just met" James explains before Heechul makes more fuzz about it. 

"Really?" Heechul gives him a suspicious look. "It's true oppa, we kinda kidnapped him after we watch his show at Happy Seoul Club." Sulli cuts in to back James up. 

"You two calm down, I'm just kidding.." Heechul laughs hard. "You should have seen your faces" 

"Oppa you're so mean.." Sulli pouts.

"But seriously you went to watch his show?" Heechul asks Sulli. "Yup", Sulli nods.

"Hey why didn't you tell me you're back in Korea?" Heechul asks James.

"Sorry hyung, I just got back last night.." James replied, but someone caught his eyes from afar. "..umm... Heechul hyung, who are you with?" James gives him a naughty smile. Sulli turns around to where James is looking at. 

"AHhhh.. that's your date isn't?" now Sulli joins in on teasing Heechul.

"Well who is she? introduce us hyung.." James follows up.

Heechul doesn't know what to do now, he is panicking at the sudden turns of event. 

"uh... um..." Heechul is turning red. ".. I need to go, bye!" Heechul leaves before Sulli and James creates an issue about it.

"Bye hyung.. take it easy" James and Sulli laughs.

"Aish.. you two.. its not like that. Bye" Heechul leaves hurriedly.