Lizards, Love, and Laughter (Chapter 1)

This story takes place after "How to Make a Lizard, Ghost, and Robot Laugh" and before "A Sweet Snorting Lizard Scientist." At some point during the later hours of the day the former story took place, Chara came up with a plan to tickle Alphys and then she discussed that plan with MK because she felt it would be fun if the two of them worked together. And then in the latter story, the two of them actually carried out that plan and at the same time, they surprised the hell out of Alphys. Or so Chara thought, because in the final chapter of the latter story, it was revealed that MK actually asked Alphys the night before if it was ok if he and Chara could tickle her during their Friday night sleepover because he initially thought doing so would be a bad idea due to the rather unpleasant incident that happened in "DEFINITELY WORTH IT." There was much more to that night than what was let on and this story is going to discuss that particular night in much greater detail. So now, without any further delay, enjoy the story, everyone! :)

Undertale(c) Toby Fox.

LIZARDS, LOVE, AND LAUGHTER

Chapter 1: Some Much Needed Assurance and Reassurance

It is a Thursday night and MK has just finished his last study session for his last science exam of his fifth grade school year (an exam that MK feels more than ready for) with his three fellow classmates, Brad, Justin, and Izzy (Bravery, Justice, and Integrity respectively). The science exam is tomorrow morning and before MK officially goes back to his house to get a good night's rest for it, he wants to stop by Alphys's house for a brief visit to personally ask her something that can't wait until one of the next two nights during which he will actually be sleeping over at her house; and he feels that it will be best to ask her in person rather than over the phone or via video chat. Plus, Alphys is all by herself on this particular night due to Undyne being away on a vacation with Gerson, so she could use a little company. :)

At 6:30pm, MK arrived at Alphys's house and rang her doorbell (he forgot to grab his key to her house before he left for school this morning). The study session MK had recently was at Brad and Justin's house and he was dropped off at Alphys's house by Brad and Justin's adopted mother, Harriet, just moments ago. Like Frisk and Chara, Brad and Justin are adopted children. And also like Frisk and Chara, Brad and Justin are adopted siblings, meaning that they aren't related to each other by blood. But unlike Frisk and Chara however, it's quite obvious to tell that Brad and Justin aren't related to each other by blood. This is mostly due to the fact that Brad is an African American child and that Justin is a Caucasian child.

MK: Yo!

Alphys: Hiya MK! I'm so glad to see you!

MK: Hehe, I'm so glad to see you too! And I LOVE your outfit, by the way! It looks so good on you! It's not too often I get to see you in jeans, Alphys!

Today, Alphys is wearing a dark teal t-shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. And as always, she's barefoot. In addition, MK is wearing his usual yellow and brown striped shirt with his usual pair of brown pants. And just like Alphys and as always, he's barefoot.

Alphys: Awwww, thanks MK! And since you like it so much, I might just wear it again tomorrow when both you AND Chara are here.

MK: Ooh, that'd be awesome!

Alphys: ...Oh, my goodness, where are my manners? Please, get in here, you little rascal you! *teased Alphys as she squeezed MK's cheeks together*

MK: Heeheeheeheehee! Ok! Heeheeheeheehee! *MK giggled*

MK then officially entered the house and then Alphys shut the door behind him.

Alphys: So, can I interest you anything in eat or drink, MK? You want a soda or anything?