Spider Dance of Tickles (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2 of this long story. In the previous chapter, Muffet offered Asriel an alternate way of paying for baked goods and Asriel, being the good kid that he is, felt that he shouldn't refuse her offer. In order to pay for several boxes of baked goods, Asriel has to let Muffet's spiders crawl all over him for a set amount of time. Instead of paying Muffet with money, he's going to pay her with... LAUGHTER!! :D

Undertale(C) Toby Fox.

SPIDER DANCE OF TICKLES

Chapter 2: Hundreds of Tickly Legs

Muffet: Alright my dearies! The adorable boy has been restrained! He's all yours! You dearies play nice! Ahuhuhu~

With Asriel fully restrained, 24 spiders descended from the ceiling and crawled all over his neck and back, immediately causing the boy to get all super giggly. Muffet's spiders are about the size of Skittles, with a few of them being even smaller. Muffet just sat there and watched the adorable scene in front of her. She had an excellent view of Asriel showing off his cute fangs as he constantly giggled from all of the ticklish sensations on his neck and back.

Asriel: Hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehhe!!!

Muffet: Oh how adorable! My little dearies are tickling you! If only you could see how happy they are!

Asriel continued giggling for an entire minute until another 24 spiders began crawling all over him. Asriel now has 12 spiders tickling his neck and 36 spiders tickling his back and he giggled even more. The spiders loved the feeling of Asriel's soft fur on their tiny legs and every single one of them can't think of anything softer than the young boy's fur. It only made crawling all over him more fun.

Asriel: Hehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehee!!!! Thahahahahahahat tihihihihhihihhihihihihihickles!!!!

Muffet: I bet it does cutie! Ahuhuhu~

The spiders' legs tickling Asriel's back almost felt like several fingers tickling his back. Asriel can't even the last time someone used their fingers to tickle his back. He almost forgot how much another person/monster's fingers moving on his back tickled and it wasn't too long until 12 spiders on his back got in a single file line and paced up and down all along his spine, causing him to giggle even louder in the process.

Asriel: Hehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheehe!!!! Thahahahahhaht rehehehheheheallly tihiihhihihickles!!!! Hehehehehehehehhehehhheheheehheheheeheehee!!!!

Muffet: Cuties tickling a cutie! How cute!

After another minute, 24 of the spiders crawled over to the front of Asriel's torso and tickled him there while the 24 spiders tickling his spine and neck continued what they were doing. Asriel was now howling with laughter rather than giggling. In addition to his spine and back, he now has spiders crawling all over his chest, sides, underarms, ribs, and tummy.

Asriel: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

OHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHHOOHHOO MY GAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAD!! IT'S SO TIHIIHIHIHIHICKLY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

Muffet: Ooh! There's the laughter I was waiting for! Looks like they're finding your sweet spots cutie! Ahuhuhu~

After another minute and now three minutes in, 18 more spiders descended from the ceiling and began crawling slowly all over Asriel's feet, which made him laugh at a much louder volume. Muffet and her spiders just loved hearing every second of Asriel's laughter. It was so loud and hysterical.

Asriel: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA!!! *SNORT* HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OHOHOOHHOHOHOHO MAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!