Toriel's "Annoying" Tickle Torture (Chapter 4)

Beginne am Anfang

Toriel: *has a moment of realization* Huh, I never looked at it that way.

Frisk: And on top of all that, you have boss monster feet! Not ugly human feet like mine!

Frisk doesn't actually think her feet are ugly. She's just saying that to see if Toriel will acknowledge it in some say.

Frisk: Boss monster feet are BADASS! I'm sorry for using language like that but in my honest opinion; having feet like that helps make you look both cool and cute. I really wish I had feet like yours! (Actually, I wish I could be a boss monster like you, Dad, and Asriel.)

Toriel: Um, thanks Frisk. And by the way, your feet ARE NOT UGLY! They're cute! Why on earth do you think your feet are ugly, my child?

Frisk: Well; to be honest, I don't really. I just think boss monster feet are much better looking in comparison. And the bigger they are, the nicer they look. After all, having big feet certainly didn't stop Dad from chasing after you. *worried gasp* (Oh no, I didn't!)

After realizing that she called Asgore "Dad" in front of Toriel, Frisk immediately covered her mouth with both of her hands and looked at Toriel with an extremely worried and ashamed expression. Ever since Frisk started referring to Asgore as her father, her biggest fear was accidentally calling him "Dad" in front of Toriel. The reason for this is because she thought doing so would make Toriel feel uncomfortable since she and Asgore are no longer married to each other. And now that Frisk has finally slipped up, she's worried what her mother's reaction will be.

Toriel: *has a surprised look on her face* Frisk, what did you just say?

Frisk: Nothing! Forget what I just said!

Toriel: I will do no such thing, my child. You just called Asgore "Dad", did you not?

Frisk: *sigh* Yes, I did. I'm really sorry Mom.

Toriel: You're sorry Frisk? What's there to be sorry about?

Frisk: Well; I thought that calling Asgore "Dad" would make you feel uncomfortable since the two of you aren't... you know, married to each other anymore.

During the past seven months, Frisk and Asgore gradually developed a relationship just like that of a father and daughter. And even though Toriel didn't say anything at the time, she was no stranger to witnessing how Asgore and Frisk's friendship turned into the father-daughter relationship that it is today. And despite no longer being married to Asgore, Toriel doesn't believe that there's any reason why Frisk shouldn't be able to refer to him as "Dad".

Toriel: Frisk, it's your life. You can call Asgore whatever you want. If you want to call him "Dad", then who am I to stand in your way?

After hearing what Toriel just said, Frisk thanked her mother by giving her a giant hug. She's just so relieved that she can now call Asgore "Dad" without a fear of giving Toriel an uneasy feeling.

Toriel: I love you so much, my child.

Frisk: And I love you Mom.

20 seconds later...

Frisk: *stops hugging Toriel* Now; before we get too off topic, I'd like to continue reminding you that having large feet is nothing to be ashamed of. Large feet are better for lots of reasons. Like for example, do you recall that kickball tournament we had two weeks ago?

During the first week of May, the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade classes had a kickball tournament. All of the teachers and students participated and Toriel's sixth grade class was the one that came out of top. And there's a perfectly good reason why they won too. ;)