All My Fault!

Chapter 4: All My Fault!

STACY'S POV:       

        "Cass, what's with all the -" Busting into her room I found her lying on the ground. Not breathing. Shock took over and my breathing got heavier. I rushed to her to check her pulse........nothing........not even a single beat. My heart dropped as my mouth went dry, "Dad," I yelled barely above a whisper, "Dad!"......still nothing. I picked her up rushing downstairs tripping over each step on the way down, nearly crushing my face.

        "Stacy, what's that n-" He rushed to me, grabbing her out of my arms. "What happened to your sister?" Fear was filled in his eyes.

        I-I don't know. I f-found her like this." I stuttered. He nodded slowly and rushed outside. I followed swiftly nearly getting hit by the closing door. After locking up, we got in, and rushed to the emergency room running every red light. Never once getting stopped by any officers. 

                                                                                                                                  2 hours later

        "She is unconscious, but her heart is beating rather swiftly, if we don't pull the plug in less than 60 hours, her heart will explode. So i'm going to pull it." She sighed nonchalantly. Suddenly, my dad was infuriated, because he threw a vase near her feet causing glass to fly everywhere!

        "Don't you dare touch that plug!" He whispered venomously. Wow, he pretty.....wait...heart?....explode? I suddenly put her words together as I rushed down the hallway......umm...her room number is..uhh...1802? I busted into the room only to find a shocked doctor and an elderly woman....What a disappointment......Where is she? I ran into twelve different rooms receiving frightened glares from doctors, nurses and patients........1814....please please please tell me she is in here. To my luck...she was! Oh thank God! I rushed by her side checking her monitor....it was beeping so swiftly.....I fell on my knees crying remembering the nurse's words. Why didn't I get there earlier? I blame myself for this...I heard her scream, I was just too lazy to check on her. What kind of sister am I? I will never...ever...ever forgive myself for this.