Meeting Her Match

Chapter 1: Metting Her Match

KEELEY'S POV:  

        "AHH!!! OWWW!!!" She fell to the ground gripping her nose. Blood everywhere! Teaches her to challenge me. I'm the bad girl in this school. No one, and I mean no one can change that.

        "You deserved it!" Everyone was staring at me, eyes widened and jaws dropped. "Anyone else wanna challenge me?!?!?" No one spoke up. That's what I thought. Ha! I started off walking off when -

        "Yea! I wanna challenge you!" I turned around slowly as whispers filled the school's court yard. LOL, she really thinks she can hurt me? The loser emo kid? Wow, I would love to see her try! I mean look at her, what is she 12? I'm gonna toss her around like a rag-doll.

        "You?" I burst out in laughter, tears rolling down my face. "Y-you think you can hurt me. Ha! You have a death wish emo." WHAM! 

"What the --"Crap! that hurt! My nose was dripping blood and then she spin kicked me in the face. Next thing I knew, I was in the nurses office. I shouldn't have sat up so quickly because my head started to pound and I felt as though my insides were being ripped apart. I slowly got up. My body was so sore. I nearly fell as I stood. I really didn't remember all of the fight, I bet I bruised her up! I went to the mirror to see if that asshole ruined my makeup. OMG..............My nose! My mouth! My nose gushed out blood from all directions. I had a huge purple bruise near my right eye and my precious soft lips were purple and green. My lips were heavy and the biggest thing on my body. As I looked at my terrible reflection I couldn't help but thing about my.....reputation. It's..It's....RUINED. I'M GOING TO KILL HER!!!! "I WILL MAKE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!"

P.S- I don't like school fights, so if this sucks i'm sorry. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        

P.S. - LOL sorry my chapters are like really short. This is my first time writing a story so...wish me luck! This story kinda sucks, but this is my fist time writing so give me some credit. And it would really help if you posted pics and ideas for the story