Chapter 9: "This Ain't No Foxy Diss Track"

(Foxy POV)

I thought I followed Mangle into the fox living area, or whatever, but she was nowhere to be found. The door that leads to the community area was open. I peaked through the door and a large group of the other animatronics had formed there. Turns out us foxes had just been keeping to ourselves, while all the other groups socialized. Damn, I should get out more.

I spotted Mangle sitting with the other toys sat around her in sort of a defensive ring. Mangle looked up with tear streaks on her face and saw me. She looked back down and said something to the group. Then, the toys got up and started to walk over to me. Toy Bonnie was in between Toy Chica and Toy Freddy. I was slightly nervous, because Toy Bonnie and I already had somewhat of a rocky relationship.

"You're a real bitch, y'know, Foxy." Toy Bonnie spat. "You take her, pretend to love her, and cast her aside like she's worth absolutely nothing. Nothing at all."

"I..." I tried to speak.

"You, what, Foxy?! What are you that gives you the right to do this to someone?!" I didn't respond. "You are nothing, Foxy. Nothing at all. You might have been something at some point to her, but not anymore. You had your chance, pal. You blew it. This ain't no Foxy diss track, but anyone would be better than you for Mangle. You are the worst."

"Please, just let me talk to her." That set off Toy Bonnie. He tried to jump at me, But Toy Chica and Toy Freddy held him back. It could have been comical, because I was nearly a head taller than him, but Mangle was a sensitive subject and it was definitely not the time to laugh.

"NO!! You can't!! I'm not letting you hurt her more! I'm not letting you!!" He cried. Toy Chica whispered something into Toy Bonnie's ear. He shook his head and stormed away.

"You can talk to her," Toy Chica said. "But if you make this worse, I will not hesitate to drive this through the back of your head." She pulled out a knife and started brandishing it. I shuffled forward to Mangle. I heard Toy Chica say she stole the knife from William Afton's dead body. She always was kind of ruthless, though what she did care about, she never let go of.

I could hear a fight starting up in the background, but I was too focused on fixing this problem that I didn't pay much attention. I approached and sat down next to Mangle. Mangle started at the ground in front of her.

"Nothing you say will change how I feel," she told me. She spoke with a certain force to her. When she said that, I truly believed it. She wrapped one of her endoskeleton tentacles around my neck. And squeezed. Tightly.

"You really are a bitch, Foxy."

(Two in one day!)