Chapter 4: The Pirate's Tears

(Lolbit POV)

                     I was talking with Mangle when Funtime Foxy came and put his arm around me. "Hey, man," I said. "How's Foxy?" "Oh yeah," he replied. "Great guy." I looked behind him and saw Foxy cradling his chest as he ducked into a back room. "Hey, excuse me for a sec, " I said as I ran off to check on Foxy.

                     I opened the door slowly and walked in just as carefully. I heard a ruffle in the corner and saw a pair of bright yellow eyes looking around. "I'm not here, Funtime, " Foxy called out. I approached him and he jumped across the closet into a very conveniently placed box. "Please, Funtime Foxy!" he cried out. " I wasn't doing anything wrong, I swear!" "Hey" "Lolbit?" "Yeah, man, " I answered. "That's me last I checked." He let out a small laugh before saying, " I'm not supposed to talk with you. Funtime is going to kill me."

                      "No, no, no, no, " he spoke frantically. "Leave me be, Lolbit" "Foxy?" I asked, "Are you ok?" " I want to be with you, but Funtime... I don't want to..." then he just broke down and started muttering nonsense with quick bursts of tears. I went over to him and put my hand on his arm. He hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I sat him down and sat next to him as he kept crying into me. I put my arm around him and he stopped crying. Unless he is just really sensitive, there must be a deeper reason for his... show of emotion. 

"Thank you, Lolz. " He asked, "I can call you that, right?" "Of course you can," I replied. He fell asleep leaning on my arm and I fell asleep next to him. I awoke to the sound of heavy footsteps on the wood floor. "The fuck are you doing!?"