Foxy the Pirate

Alright, im sorry for the immense lack of updates, please forgive a homie, anyways, i thought id do a chapter with the one and only mr Foxy the pirate, everyones favourite man eating killer robot! Enjoy :3  

Foxy being Foxy had started to run to your office after hearing from Bonnie that you were here, however, in his rush of excitement he forgot that you close the doors so you can have a few minutes to yourself before having to deal with the five of them. As you were setting down your bag and jacket on the floor by the chair and scrolling through Instagram you head a giant crash that you could only describe as a firework going off right outside you office. Shocked, you dropped your phone and let out a little squeal of surprise. You looked at your phone on the floor and grumbled as you picked it up and shoved it in your pocket. You opened the door so you could go and see what your brats were doing (you called them brats as they seem to act like kids that need supervising 24/7, especially when it was your shift) only to see Foxy laying on his back right outside. 

"Foxy, my man, what in the 9 circles of hell are you doing?" you asked. You had recently watched Hazbin Hotel and had picked that up from Katie Killjoy. (yo where my hazbin fans at?) He stared up at you with his yellowish gold eye and started laughing.

"Ahoy, sorry lass, i overhead Bonnie tell Freddy that you were here and i forgot about the whole doors thing and i ran into it like an idiot." he chuckled from his place on the floor. You playfully sighed and held out your hand to help the pirate up. He grabbed your and hoisted himself up- you having to hold onto the door frame tightly with your other hand so he didn't yank you down accidentally. 

As you were going pull your hand away you felt him tug on it, bringing it above your head and spinning in a circle and dipping you down. Confused, you hadn't quite registered what was happening and when it dawned on you, your face flushed a light shade of pink. Sure, Foxy was attractive, and he damn well knew that, but you had never been this close to his face and it startled you slightly.

"...Um, hi." you said hesitantly. As you looked into his eye you could see your reflection slightly and you stared at him in awe.  Before you knew it, the two of you were stood up straight and he had flipped up his eye patch. 

You both stared into each others eyes and a slight pink dusted his cheeks and the blush on your face darkened slightly.

" Y/N, did you know how bea-" he started as a loud band came from the kitchen, cutting him off.  A slight look of panic washed over both of your faces and you both ran off to the kitchen. As you arrived at the scene, Bonnie was already there with his hand on his face. Freddy and Golden joined just a few seconds later. 

"Bonnie, what the happened here?" Golden asked him as Bonnie just pointed into the kitchen. 

"Look for your self." The five of us peered around the door, only to find Chica with soot all over her face and the oven door on the other side of the room. There were also reminents of pizza on the walls, floor and ceiling. We all sighed as Golden teleported to the stage, not wanting anything to do with the mess. "Dudette, what the fuck...ette?"Bonnie said to Chica as she looked at him with confusion written on her face. She chuckled and turned to walk to the sink to wash off, only to slip on some of the cheese that was on the floor. Bonnie, Freddy, Foxy and you all stared at her with wide eyes and pale faces.

"Alright enough is enough, Chica what the hell happened?" Freddy asked her as you went to help her up, being careful to not slip like she had don't only moments prior. She thanked you for helping and the turned to the three at the door. 

"Well, I was coming to get a glass of water and I heard some sizzling, so, I looked around and I realised that it was coming from the oven . I guess one of the workers forgot about it because it was like, this big!" she demonstrated how big it was with her hands. "Anyway, I was thinking about what i should do, because like, I didn't want it to explode, but I guess that I took too long in deciding what to do that it exploded anyway."  she explained to us.