Something More Important than Life

Beginne am Anfang

The scene changed to Kyogai who's responsible for the sudden change of the position of Zenitsu's room and sending them out. He strucks the tsuzumi many times to change the position of the room and Tanjiro finds a way to avoid losing his footing.

'I can do it! I know I can do it! I'm a guy who gets things done! *crack!* Broken bones or not... No matter what... I can do it! I can fight!' Tanjiro thought.

Kyogai taps the tsuzumi in his belly and launches a claw attack to Tanjiro whom he managed to dodge.

'Show him how unstoppable you are! Broken bones or not!' Tanjiro thought. Kyogai still continued to tap the tsuzumi repeatedly and making Tanjiro stumble on his footing.

"Why doesn't he make any attack? Is he really that dumb?!" Genya angrily asked.

"Tanjiro's situation is no joke, Genya. He has broken bones on him and his enemy is a tricky one. Also a former Twelve Kizuki is not an easy one for his situation. He's just waiting for the right time to strike." Gyomei said.

"Believing that he can defeat him even his broken bones makes him cry in pain, his determination and will to defeat Kyogai is so high." Shinobu said.

'It's no good! Nothing's changed at all! Spirit alone isn't gonna get me anywhere! Your head... Use your head, not just spirit!' Tanjiro thought while hanging on a lantern as a claw attack is about to charge at him.

'Think! Think! Think!' Tanjiro thought as he dodged the claw attack and almost falling apart from the doors below which has destroyed by Tanjiro's weight and Tanjiro hangs on to the room.

"Kyogai's power is amazing. He really adapted the house like his own dimension to play with. But Tanjiro will never give up on the match!" Makomo said.

"Why does Kyogai don't fall?! Like I mean he controls the house but, he should be falling as well due to gravity!" Kanroji asked.

"It's his Blood Demon Art, Kanroji, even gravity exists, he can still defy gravity using his Blood Demon Art." Oyakata said.

'Close call! I barely survived that one!' Tanjiro thought.

"Damn! This is so annoying! I gotta consume some marechi! There's no time to lose!" Kyogai yelled as he tapped the tsuzumi once again and making yhe room flip to its normal position.

'There isn't even time to stop and think!' Tanjiro thought as he jumped away and dodged the incoming claw attack on him.

"Hey! What's your name?" Tanjiro asked.

"Kyogai." Kyogai replied.

"Kyogai! I'm not handing over Kiyoshi... the marechi to you! I'm not gonna cave! I'm not giving up!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Tell him what you got, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu cheered.

"Beat him and pulp his head so bad! Hahahaha!" Inosuke added.

'Tanjiro, I believe in you.' Kanao thought.

Kyogai grunted as a flashback of his memory before shown up on the screen.

'Just give it up, will you?' A man said in the flashback.

"Oh, so someone from his past made him remember something eh?" Kanae asked.

"This is bad. If any person remembers their dark past with this kind of situation, they're about to rage and unleash their power on the battle." Izuku said.

"So it means, this guy may go all out anytime after Tanjiro reminding him that he's never gonna give up? Oh no." Aoi said.

"I'm going to get my hands on some marechi, and reclaim my place among the Twelve Kizuki!" Kyogai yelled as he unleashed claw attacks from his tsuzumi and breaking the walls that contains some paper of it. Kyogai repeatedly strucks the tsuzumi to flip the room crazily.