Chapter one

Serrater: Right now I am going to sea on my armored ship with my crew we have been teleported to a new world with wierd looking dragons well wierd compared to are cool awesome looking dragons ( Just imagine a cool realistic dragon I don't want to get copyright because of a picture ) my men have found a place for us to stay but there are people who live there the call.it the edge.        I have decided not to interfere with them only if they try to force us will we harm them. Scout: when will we land on the island. Serrated: when they leave for one of the missions we we'll sneak in remember keep are dragons hidden. Dive member: I'm guessing we we'll use are machine to shrink them. Serrater: Yes and use are cloaking to hide are ship we don't want have to fight if they find it and I'm in no mood to tell them we come from a different world.                                                         3rd pov right now Hiccup and the gang are heading to berk something went wrong a monsterus nightmare and deadly nadder got into a fight and they need to return to help repairs. The dragons however keep smelling something in the air and are trying to tell them.           Right now meatlug ( Forgive if I spell their names wrong ) is trying to get fishlegs to follow her.     Fishlegs: I'm busy meatlug. Meatlug gives up knowing it won't work. Hiccup: alright gang everyone ready to go.  Gang: yes. Astrid: did stoick say why the dragons were fighting. Hiccup: yes apparently the was dragon root ( can't remember if it's dragon fruit or root) in the ground were the two dragons were. Fishlegs: 'gasp'  dragon root but the two dragons could have killed each other how did dragon root get their. Tuffnut: maybe it was magic! Astrid: it could be the Alvin and outcast or viggo.  Hiccup: Astrid is right it could be either one of those. Snotlout: the what are we waiting for let's go find race you back to Berk. After Snotlout took off Hiccup and the gang took off after him. Scout: they left. Serrater: Good let's move.                                  And that's the end for chapter one see you in the next chapter.