Part 5

Hiccup pov. The gang and I currently heading to the defenders of the wing island I decides to ask Throk what happend. Hiccup: Throk i have to ask what happened when you attacked these people. Throk: if you want to know I will tell but be warned these people have weapons i have never seen before.

3rd pov. Throk: we were waiting for them to split up but they always stayed in groups making it impossible to pick them off. As I was about to give are new order we noticed the men all moving to the middle tent and then a man with red hair with streaks of black his eyes were brown and his arms hidden in his cloak. He ordered his men to prepare stables. Hiccup: stables for what? Throk: he didn't say all I know is an hour later we were talking about returning to queen Mala and rethinking are attack. Then arrows rained from the sky on us and the sound of wings we looked up to see the one they call Serrater above us covered in Dragon scales. Wings on his back and then he breathed fire strait from his mouth. His men charged from the camp we fought thinking we could hold them off then they also changed into more of those creatures. Are attacks did almost nothing to them. We were forced to retreat some of us wounded pretty badly they chased us all the way to the village. Heather: how did you lose them? Throk: we didn't once we made it to the village they stopped chasing then they went back to being normal people and went back to their camp. We still have no idea why they turned back. 

Astrid: you said they had a weapon that shot fire and metal can you tell us about it.                              Throk: yes well two days after that two more ships appeared I'm assuming they were the one's that attacked berk because they had some damage. Once they arrived the people already on the island begun making repairs. Then they started unloading weapons the first was a weird tube weapon they could carry on their shoulders the next was a metal box with Dragon like wings coming from the side's and then some spears, swords, shields, axes, and other normal weapons. But then three huge weapons that were shaped like a box wheels on the bottom and a long tube in the from they called it a tank. Hiccup: so this tank shot fire and metal? Throk: yes we learned of its destructive power when a pod of scauldron's attacked there docked ships the tanks shot huge pieces of metal that exploded on impact but left huge holes in the scauldron's.

Fishlegs: those poor dragons how could they just kill them! Hiccup: we don't know if they we're just defending themselves but we do know they attacked berk and we need to find out why and whose side there on. And with that they continue their way to the defenders island.

In the guardian Dragon camp Serrater pov. I walk into one of the tents which has five of the defenders of the wing as they call themselves.

Random defender = R/d.

R/d: what are you gonna do torture us cause I've got some bad news you'll never make us talk. I walk up to him as my guards hold the others back. R/d2: get away from him! R/d3: don't hurt him I swear if you do! I touch his forehead and my hands glow as they all scream and he accepts his fate. 

3rd pov. The light dies down as they all look they are shocked to see his wounds healed. R/d what? What did you do. Serrater: I healed you just as I'm going to heal your friends. As he says that he opens his palm facing them his hand glows and there wounds heal. Serrater: go back to your village and tell your queen i am preparing something special for her and the dragon riders. His men escort them out of camp as soon as they realize what just happened they run straight back home to tell their queen.

Timeskip 

Hiccup pov. We have just arrived at the village to meet queen Mala.

Mala: Throk you have made it back with hiccup and his friend's. Throk: yes queen Mala and it appears they too were attacked by these invaders. Mala: really tell me did they try to invade berk like they are here.. Hiccup: no they didn't try to invade they only attacked from a distance then fled which is why we need to capture one for questioning. Mala: yes and then they will pay for attacking are home. Astrid: have they killed anyone? Mala: it would seem that five of my soldiers may have been. Hiccup: I'm so sorry. If it's ok with you can we rest for today then strike tomorrow. Mala: yes tomorrow we will capture one of them and see if we can find a way to drive them off our island.

Timeskip

3rd pov.  It was night and everyone was sleeping however Astrid and Heather about what might happen tomorrow.    Heather: do you really think we can scare them off this island. Astrid: I don't know when berk was attacked i felt so weak anything we through at them they just got back up.      Heather: hey nothing is impossible they have to have there own weakness we just have to figure out what it is and use it against them. Astrid: smiled glad to have a friend comfort her.         Astrid: thank you. Just as they were about to leave the they heard voices from the forest. Heather: who are you show yourselves! As she said that the five figures show themselves to be the five defenders who Mala thought were dead. R/d: wait were alias we need to talk to the queen.

Timeskip village 3rd pov. 

Everyone one was shocked to see that the five defenders were still alive.        Mala: how did you escape their camp?  R/d: we didn't escape. Mala: then how are you here. R/d: we thought we were going to be killed. They had us locked in a room keeping us alive then when the sun started to set their leader walked in and grabbed me. I thought was gonna die when a glow came from his hand and my wounds started to heal. Throk: how did a glow heal you are you sure that's all it did. R/d: I don't know all I know is after that he let us go. Fishlegs: why would he let you go? R/d to warn queen Mala. R/d: My queen he told us to tell you that he is preparing something special for you and the dragon riders. 

Mala: so he sent you back to say he is challenging our control of the island.   R/d: yes my queen.      Throk: should we still attack. Hiccup: Mala i think we should hold the attack obviously he is preparing for it. Snotlout: that's why we go in there and blast his camp before the can be ready!     Fishlegs: have you forgotten what happened last time we attacked them in a full frontal assault they nearly killed us.  Mala: we will hold off the assault for now. If there is anyone you could contact for reinforcements please do we can't risk these invaders finding and killing are great protector.  Hiccup: we could contact Dagur he may be willing to send his men.                              Mala: thank you now Throk prepare defense around the village.Throk: yes my queen.                    Hiccup: Fishlegs send a terror mail to Dagur. Heather, Astrid patrol the village me Snotlout and the twins will help build defense around the village.