" Jaehyun you are doing this right ? It was all about your fame. You wanted fame that's why you are blaming me and throwing this news at me now "

" It's not like that "

" Jaehyun the entertainment industry is bad. Don't go . I don't want you to go "

I rubbed my forehead. This is not going well.

" Haeun I can't sit in my room all day. You insulted me for this already "

" Jaehyun there are many women in entertainment industry. What if you..... What if I.... What if I lose you "

Her voice cracked and she start sobbing..

" Haeun please don't cry "

Now I'm feeling like a total jerk. Haeun is crying because of me.

" Jaehyun don't do this. I don't like it "

" Haeun please. I'm not going anywhere. I told you I'll wait for you. So I'll keep my promise. But I want to do this "

" Can't you see how you are hurting me Jaejae? Do you like to upset me ? Are you really that greedy for fame ?"

" Haeun please try to understand. It's not about fame. It's something I like to do "

" But in this process you are shitting on me Jaehyun "

" Why everything is always about you ? What about me Haeun ?"

What slipped from my mouth wasn't good and I fucked up. I knew it .

" Then there is nothing to say. That's how you claim to love me Jaehyun. I can't believe "

Haeun was crying when are hang up on me.

" Shit... Haeun . "

I called her again and again. But she didn't pick up. I messaged her many times but no response.

I fucked up.

I went out wearing just my pant and t-shirt with a Jacket . It was raining outside and I hate rain. I didn't care about taking umbrella or raincoat. Because I'm going to a bar and get drunk. I can't call my friends. I fucked up and upsetened the girl I love. I suck. Jung Jaehyun sucks.

T.

Ten and I were driving to our usual club. I was driving and he was chatting on phone while sitting on the passenger seat.

" Lee it's raining outside. See "

Ten looked out and smile.

" It's July Taeyong. Normal to rain like this."

" Roads are packed "

" We have the whole night anyway "

I looked at him and he was continuously chatting with someone and smiling. I didn't like it. He isn't my boyfriend but he is mine until he finds someone who can take care of him .

" Who are you chatting with ?"

" Just someone " he didn't look at me.

" Don't tell me you found a sugar daddy Chittaphon . I'm not allowing this "

I don't call him by his name normally. His real name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul which is too long to call and his stage name Ten can ruin his privacy . So I call him Lee. Matching with my surname Lee.

Ten pinched my cheeks.

" Is Taeyong Hyung jealous ?"

I glared at him.