" Ahh damn it ... I wish I had someone who would cook for me. Just the breakfast at least "

I was so hungry that I didn't bother wearing clothes. Boxer would do anyway.

I made chicken stew and kimchi rice .

I kinda of totally forgot what happened last night. But I immediately remember when I took my phone.

" 20 misscalls , 44 messages "

Johnny called more than 10 times. Then it was Doyoung and dad . They also text me.

Dad comes first. So I called him and had a father son small talk. He wasn't really happy about how I was living. Honestly who would like his capable son to do almost nothing. He just want me to do anything. Just anything. Which I'm planning on. But I restrained myself to tell him. Once I'm confirm I'll tell him.

Doyoung messaged me in detail.

" Hey Jaehyun. Hope you aren't having a hangover . Johnny was drunk so he might have said harsh words. You know him right ? Don't stay angry at him.
I wanted to talk to our head Taeil Hyung but one of our famous choreographer has birthday today . So I couldn't talk to Taeil at morning and he already left before I could talk. Don't worry I'll talk to him ASAP and show him your work . "

Birthday . Taeyong has birthday today too. Haeuns step brother. Thinking of Haeun my jaw clenched . There was no message or calls from her. But I needed to clear things with her.

4 hours . I have been calling & texting her for two hours . But no response. Call me clingy because I'm until I don't solve my problems.

In between I read Johnnys messages too. He was sorry for yelling at me but not a bit sorry about what he said about Haeun. But he suggest me to join Doyoungs agency to stay busy and use my talent properly.

What Johnny said is true . I can't deny .

I called Haeun again and this time she picked up . Her voice was annoying.

" What is it Jaehyun? You have been calling me since morning. I'm busy don't you know "

I can feel the irritation in her voice.

" Haeun we need to talk. I told you last night and you promised to call me this morning. But you didn't "

" It's because I'm busy . I have many works to do. And you don't understand "

" What kind of works takes your all day Haeun?"

I tried to keep my voice stable.

" I have a fucking job Jaehyun. I'm an actress okay ? You don't get it because you are rich and you don't need to work. I can't just depend of my step dad's money. "

Wow ... That's how she thinks of me ..

" Says the one who doesn't want me to do what I want to. Who didn't like it when I auditioned to be a singer and passed ."

Haeun paused.

" Jaejaes I didn't mean to hurt you . I'm really stressed out right now "

" You didn't really looked so stressed on your bikini shoot though"

" Ohh is this all about huh. ? I did bikini shoot that's why you are acting like this "

" It's not about that. You could have tell me Haeun . I never stopped you from doing what you like ,. Unlike you "

" You being competitive now Jaehyun "

" I'm not. I just thought you would tell me . Anyway Haeun. I'm joining Doyoungs agency soon. They wanted me already but I never obliged. Now I think I'll do this "